ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Duo Sonic wiring diagram w/Strat pups & Squier 3 way swi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Guitar Projects and Tech/Set-up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Duo Sonic wiring diagram w/Strat pups & Squier 3 way swi Reply with quote

Howdy Folks,

New to the forum here. Have an old Duo Sonic with two Strat pickups, no toggle switch. Bought a new Squier 3-way, six-pole toggle switch from Fender that I can't get to work. I have an original vintage Duo Sonic schematic which doesn't work either. Saw this set up done on the site by "cooterfinger", (nice job by the way), with pics but can't really see or tell where all the wires are going. The same post also has a diagram of the new MIM "Classic Vibe" Duo Sonic wiring but the switch shown on it is not the same as the one Fender sold me. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this set up with this particular Squier switch? Would really appreciate any help/input. Thanks.

Twang
paul_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/323515/Squier-Classic-Vibe-50s-Duo-Sonic.html?page=2#manual

robertOG wrote:
fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Guitar Projects and Tech/Set-up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: