ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

lofi recording setups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Playing Technique, Theory, Recording Tips, and Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daftsupernova

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: lofi recording setups Reply with quote

lofi doesnt get enough love imo. post your lofi setups here, i know some of you got it.

i usually just use the microphone on my phone or ipad to record stuff, but if im feeling like doing something with a bit higher quality, i pull out my tiny little behringer xenyx 302usb. additionally, i just got some (knockoff? im very sure) sony microcassettes to use with the olympus pearlcorder s701 tape recorder my mom gave me, and ive already gotten some fuzzy and nearly indistinguishable noise out of that just today. i just need a female 3.5mm to male 2.5mm converter so i can plug it into my little mixer and digitize it.

Link

theshadowofseattle wrote:
That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Stubb is an artist from near my area that releases everything on cassette tape. I believe it's all recorded on a cassette deck as well.

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Playing Technique, Theory, Recording Tips, and Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: