Joined: 30 Aug 2011 Posts: 5650 Location: Location: Location
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 pm Post subject: EHX Super Pulsar
Another new pedal from EHX:
A truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing.
Sculpt the tremolo’s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analog circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape shifting waves.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets.
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.
Very heavy featured (and pricey) for a tremolo but it does look kind of amazing. I love how every so often EHX will take an effect that you are fairly sure you've sussed out and release a version of it that would change the way you play.
Looks cool. And I like the fact that it is truly super according to the blurb. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum