ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

EastCoast Guitars

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kingkiller
.
.


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 589
Location: Dumbtown, Florida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: EastCoast Guitars Reply with quote


Link


Looks like Anderton’s has their own Harley Benton. If they’re as decent as they look (and as they claim they are) then it’s a cool option for beginners. FUCK that Tele style one though. Looks like a bastard abomination of an LP and a Tele
_________________
Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.


robroe wrote:
He should practice moving
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkiller
.
.


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 589
Location: Dumbtown, Florida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANDERTOANZ LANK
_________________
Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.


robroe wrote:
He should practice moving
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19288
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: EastCoast Guitars Reply with quote

kingkiller wrote:
FUCK that Tele style one though. Looks like a bastard abomination of an LP and a Tele


I actually quite like how it looks oddly
_________________
musics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 44837

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

except it comes in black and puke yellow
_________________
plopswagon wrote:
fringe 'pubes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19288
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a viable option for a rattle-can sprayjob
_________________
musics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkiller
.
.


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 589
Location: Dumbtown, Florida

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doog wrote:
Seems like a viable option for a rattle-can sprayjob

For the price of these, I wouldn’t feel bad about refinishing them
_________________
Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.


robroe wrote:
He should practice moving
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19288
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord knows I need another guitar
_________________
musics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickS
.
.


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 9335
Location: Nr. Basinggrad, UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set neck SG copies for £169?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickS
.
.


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 9335
Location: Nr. Basinggrad, UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
However, instead of featuring a Purpleheart fingerboard, the GT100 models have Maple boards instead. This enhances the guitar's treble frequencies, to give it a really articulate and tight sound
Tone is in the fingerboard, as Stradivarius said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunshiner
.
.


Joined: 02 Nov 2012
Posts: 3536
Location: Around the corner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the glue between the neck and the fretboard. The thinner is the layer the thicker is tone
_________________
matte30is wrote:
Someone man up and get a balloon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkiller
.
.


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 589
Location: Dumbtown, Florida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunshiner wrote:
In the glue between the neck and the fretboard. The thinner is the layer the thicker is tone

Patented TOANGLUE
_________________
Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.


robroe wrote:
He should practice moving
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jcyphe
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 16459

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But where is their Jazzmaster shaped guitar with 2 P90s and improved Strat tremolo?
_________________
paul_ wrote:
When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 19015
Location: wandering

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickS wrote:
Quote:
However, instead of featuring a Purpleheart fingerboard, the GT100 models have Maple boards instead. This enhances the guitar's treble frequencies, to give it a really articulate and tight sound
Tone is in the fingerboard, as Stradivarius said.


Stradivarius never used maple. Hence his instruments being so bassy, inarticulate and ... loose?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunshiner
.
.


Joined: 02 Nov 2012
Posts: 3536
Location: Around the corner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkiller wrote:
sunshiner wrote:
In the glue between the neck and the fretboard. The thinner is the layer the thicker is tone

Patented TOANGLUE

Yeah, the one that Ramones used to sniff before gigs
_________________
matte30is wrote:
Someone man up and get a balloon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 44837

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcyphe wrote:
But where is their Jazzmaster shaped guitar with 2 P90s and improved Strat tremolo?


It's at guitar fetish in the clearance section for 150 bucks any random day of the week
_________________
plopswagon wrote:
fringe 'pubes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jcyphe
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 16459

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robroe wrote:
jcyphe wrote:
But where is their Jazzmaster shaped guitar with 2 P90s and improved Strat tremolo?


It's at guitar fetish in the clearance section for 150 bucks any random day of the week


It was a joke that didn't go over I guess.
_________________
paul_ wrote:
When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 606206 / 0

Guitars at Musician's Friend

Help support this site by clicking the above link!