ShortScale Forum Index
www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader  

Magnatone Amp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westtexasred
Shortscale Cultural Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:31 pm    Post subject: Magnatone Amp Reply with quote

I took my girlfriend's Strat to Crow River Guitar and Sound today for a set-up and while I was there I saw this cool Magnatone amp

westtexasred

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
NickS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Magnatone Amp Reply with quote

westtexasred wrote:
I went to lech over old gear at Crow River Guitar and Sound today on the excuse of taking my girlfriend's Strat for a set-up

Next week:
westtexasred wrote:
I went to Crow River Guitar and Sound today to buy new strings for my girlfriend's Strat and found this...
westtexasred

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Magnatone Amp Reply with quote

NickS wrote:
westtexasred wrote:
I went to lech over old gear at Crow River Guitar and Sound today on the excuse of taking my girlfriend's Strat for a set-up

Next week:
westtexasred wrote:
I went to Crow River Guitar and Sound today to buy new strings for my girlfriend's Strat and found this...

Lol,unfortunately,Crow River Guitar isn't the same as my late friend Jim Harm's "My Music Store",that era died with Jim. My new house and girlfriend aren't the same as the old ones either.

Link

NickS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly how my Swinger should look!
sunshiner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Magnatone Amp Reply with quote

westtexasred wrote:

Link

Tossing all those vintage Harmony acoustics, that probably went for $20 each in the early 2000s, is a grave sin. I'm afraid that was a ticket to hell
sunshiner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilX played a made by Magnatone Tonemaster Troubadour in his demos, 1x12 with 4 6V6s in the power section. And he in colloboration with someone had it reissued for a short period of time branded Evil Robot. The line didn't sell well and I remember seeing them on ebay being sold much cheaper than the original price was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1