ShortScale Forum Index
www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader  

CKK Space Station Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thom
lamp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:30 pm    Post subject: CKK Space Station Pro Reply with quote

Hope you guys had a good Xmas, I got a new pedal to play with. It does reverb, it does delay, it does delay and reverb. It’s sparkly. I like it.

Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: CKK Space Station Pro Reply with quote

Thom wrote:
It does reverb, it does delay, it does delay and reverb. It’s sparkly. I like it.

Sure what more would you want?

Although I'm more than a little queasy about the jack plugs protruding over the edge of the board like that.
lamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: CKK Space Station Pro Reply with quote

Bacchus wrote:
Although I'm more than a little queasy about the jack plugs protruding over the edge of the board like that.

Yeah I know what you mean, will need to be sorted for when I finally get out with the band again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1