ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Teh Kurdtz Baby

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DGNR8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Teh Kurdtz Baby Reply with quote

I just saw this on the Obey Giant website. Spencer Elden was the baby in the Nevermind album cover, and has an art show going on somewhere in blah blah blah etc.

It would be cool to be on an album cover, but after the 70th time I told the story I would start to lose interest. His work is okay, but I think he was probably too big a hipster his whole life to have to work at it. Shit can't come too easy or it doesn't progress right.
BillClay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere that the guy's a doucher who tries to use lame jokes referencing his famous penir in pickup lines on every chick he meets, like "heh heh, hey baby, you don't know me, but you already know this fella, wanna get reacquainted" and points at his dick, "hey sweet thing, that was my penis on Nevermind, wanna see what it looks like now?". Or I could be completely wrong, and am just remembering this one dude saying that's what he'd do if he were that kid. Either way, his art looks kinda sucky to me, but that's just my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Art Shack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: