ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

hipstamatic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Art Shack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
benecol
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SGJarrod wrote:
I think my comments were taken the wrong way....


A point of view is a point of view, and everyone's entitled to one. You just made an accusation of a poster being near-sighted/jingoisitc/whatever based on pretty much fuck all. It's OK though, let's get past this.
Back to top
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh


Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 16657
Location: KCMO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benecol wrote:
It's OK though, let's split this thread from it's original since it's going to shortly turn into a giant UK/US pissfest in which the UK will probably win ever since the US lost St. Jimmy.

_________________
theshadowofseattle wrote:
robroe wrote:
bad video no work sad bad fruit snack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stewart
Cunning Linguist


Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 17625
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to clarify- i wasn't saying "murdering's ok because it's done every day". i said that people make money off the backs of others' suffering every day, sometimes using adobe photoshop, sometimes not.

that's fairly obvious from the original post if you go back and read it.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ankhanu
.
.


Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 2889
Location: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat kitties!!!
_________________
ekwatts wrote:
That's American cinema, that is. Fucking sparkles.


Donate to Ankhanu Press
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh


Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 16657
Location: KCMO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't even blink an eye, stewpy. i knew what you were after.
_________________
theshadowofseattle wrote:
robroe wrote:
bad video no work sad bad fruit snack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGJarrod
.
.


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 1765
Location: STL, MO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stewart wrote:
just to clarify- i wasn't saying "murdering's ok because it's done every day". i said that people make money off the backs of others' suffering every day, sometimes using adobe photoshop, sometimes not.


I knew that u did not mean that murdering was ok.... nor did I mean to imply that u did...what I meant is that the pictures use was so offensive to me because the amount of people that were murdered that day and the logic that its done every day is not solid enough of logic to me to condown its use in this fashion......I understand that people are exploited everyday and I do not agree with this either, but it happens

What I meant is if WE know murdering and raped are wrong and we do not except the logic that its done everyday to make it right.....then why should we except the logic that it done everyday in the case of this pictures use here...... Like I said, I think murder and rape are extreme examples....but when I think of 9/11 I think of all that were murdered; therefore the example easily popped in my head

anyway...past....
_________________
lorez wrote:
I'm a fuzz lover so my clean is another man's crunch Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gaybear
Inventor of the Blues


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 9617
Location: hard corvallis, oregon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekwatts wrote:
Wait, how did this become about 9/11?





ART
_________________
plopswagon wrote:

Drunk and disorderly conduct is the cradle of democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ekwatts
A series of tubes


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 22297
Location: Bongchester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gaybear wrote:
ekwatts wrote:
Wait, how did this become about 9/11?





ART


That's a good fucking reason.
_________________


Brandon W wrote:
you elites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24HRS2MDNT
.
.


Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 360
Location: Ontario Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekwatts wrote:
gaybear wrote:
ekwatts wrote:
Wait, how did this become about 9/11?





ART


That's a good fucking reason.



_________________
God damn it! Its a Zombie Apocalypse. Do I have a baseball bat nearby?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devi ever
.
.


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to come discuss your thoughts on the subject over at the devi ever forums... I'm sure they'd be interested in your perspectives.

http://forum.deviever.com/viewtopic.php?f=222&t=11307 thumbs up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
benecol
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL THAT JIBBER-JABBER ASIDE: welcome to the boards, Devi.
Back to top
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh


Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 16657
Location: KCMO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, no thanks.

srsly, can someone please break this thread up? i'm pissed at myself for even mentioning it now.

* mental note: bite tongue around wife & shortscale. *
_________________
theshadowofseattle wrote:
robroe wrote:
bad video no work sad bad fruit snack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucamo
.
.


Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Posts: 1689
Location: Peterborough, Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON"T BITE YOUR TOUNGE AROUDN SHORTSCALE!

How dare you say that...


Is that the real Devi? like forealz? Omigosh.
_________________
theshadowofseattle wrote:

Maybe it's not the shemale porn in your post that matters. Maybe it's the shemale porn in your heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devi ever
.
.


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawr. yeah!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devi ever
.
.


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about replacing the people with these people :


( justin bieber concert )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucamo
.
.


Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Posts: 1689
Location: Peterborough, Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if you can slightly tell the Biebers face in on their shirts.
_________________
theshadowofseattle wrote:

Maybe it's not the shemale porn in your post that matters. Maybe it's the shemale porn in your heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gaybear
Inventor of the Blues


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 9617
Location: hard corvallis, oregon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devi ever wrote:
Thinking about replacing the people with these people :


( justin bieber concert )



do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
plopswagon wrote:

Drunk and disorderly conduct is the cradle of democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
James
Nutmeg


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 10645
Location: Boxingham Palace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotrodperlmutter wrote:
srsly, can someone please break this thread up? i'm pissed at myself for even mentioning it now.

* mental note: bite tongue around wife & shortscale. *


I would but it's all been resolved. If I put it in the pub it would needlessly flare up again.
_________________
Shabba.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lorez
.
.


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 8776
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a photo I took of my daughter as she fell off the sofa

_________________
benecol wrote:
Ah, the heady days of trying to get beefytoanz out of my Marlin strat by adjusting the pickups right up to the strings.

dots wrote:
This forum's format is my vinyl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haze
.
.


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 4924
Location: Tulsa, OK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Art Shack All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 635743 / 0

Guitars at Musician's Friend

Help support this site by clicking the above link!