ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

New Amp Day! Video Game content?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
damienblair17

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: New Amp Day! Video Game content?! Reply with quote

I was on my lunch break and wandered into Gamestop 'cause I was bored and on lunch. Browsed some games, etc. Then saw this:

It's an add on for a guitar game with a 3/4 plastic guitar with real strings (Power Gig: Rise of the Six String).

I wasn't sure what to make of it, but it was five dollars. I couldn't leave without at least looking in the box. So I asked the guy behind the counter and while he couldn't let me take it out of the wrapping, he opened the box and lo and behold, there was a 1/4 to 1/4 cable in there!

So now I have a pocket amp! It has one button: power. the volume is controlled by your guitar's volume, which at max is all crunchy, and dialed down a bit is pretty clean (when played with a Telecaster). Five dollar pocket amp! I wonder how it compares to the Marshall one?

RUN AMOK!

KESSEL RUN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: