ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

NEW FOO FIGHTERS FENDER SIGNATURES
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 45810
Location: PORNO ISLAND !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: NEW FOO FIGHTERS FENDER SIGNATURES Reply with quote



FALL 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekwatts
A series of tubes


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 22228
Location: Bongchester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gash.
_________________


Brandon W wrote:
you elites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekwatts
A series of tubes


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 22228
Location: Bongchester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my one-word post quota used up for the year.
_________________


Brandon W wrote:
you elites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekwatts
A series of tubes


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 22228
Location: Bongchester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But yeah, they're just a bit boring. The Dave Grohl Gibson one with the Firebird headstock and the diamond soundholes was actually very nice. Probably one of the only non-reissue guitars Gibson have managed to come out with over the last 10+ or so years that hasn't looked like an abused anus.
_________________


Brandon W wrote:
you elites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mkt3000
.
.


Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2750
Location: Miami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekwatts wrote:
But yeah, they're just a bit boring. The Dave Grohl Gibson one with the Firebird headstock and the diamond soundholes was actually very nice. Probably one of the only non-reissue guitars Gibson have managed to come out with over the last 10+ or so years that hasn't looked like an abused anus.


Actually... it is a reissue. Sort of.

http://www2.gibson.com/products/electric-guitars/es/gibson-custom/trini-lopez.aspx
_________________
10 PRINT "Bite Me!"
20 GOTO 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekwatts
A series of tubes


Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 22228
Location: Bongchester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, okay then, 100% of Gibsons non-reissue selection is utter and complete shit, then.
_________________


Brandon W wrote:
you elites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sholkham
.
.


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 835
Location: S.E. UK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least they changed the pickguard from the original guitar

/yuck

Sunny day real estate bass is cool though not sure if there's anything that makes it so different from a standard model yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brainfur
.
.


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 1874
Location: United States

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekwatts wrote:
Gash.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HNB
.
.


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 4089
Location: Puyallup, WA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those can't be purchased normally? How are they sigs other than that it is called one? Missing what makes those unique and special.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fran
The Curmudgeon


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 21148
Location: Nottingham, Englandshire.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brainfur wrote:
ekwatts wrote:
Gash.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rox
.
.


Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Posts: 1283

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks Fender-ala-Warmoth.. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul_
.
.


Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 9178

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No WRHBs on a Custom = go fuck yourself guy who's name I never bothered to learn because he's only on the extra-bland M.O.R. albums.

Do like the Kim Deal sig bass the other guy is using though.
_________________
Aug wrote:
which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? Mad

robertOG wrote:
fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 45810
Location: PORNO ISLAND !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no speifics yet other than the teaser photo that fender tweeted ot with the announcement that they will be a fall release
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theshadowofseattle
THE TAMPA BAY HERO


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 62476
Location: Skrampa, FL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BEST
_________________
gusman2x wrote:
wizard thickness

George wrote:
Yeah, thickness, nut
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul_
.
.


Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 9178

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOUUUU(squeak)!!!
_________________
Aug wrote:
which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? Mad

robertOG wrote:
fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp3k
.
.


Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Posts: 1278
Location: Portugal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theshadowofseattle wrote:
THE BEST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HNB
.
.


Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 4089
Location: Puyallup, WA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are not the greatest guitars in the world. They are just a tribute.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Awstin
.
.


Joined: 14 Jan 2012
Posts: 3933
Location: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HNB wrote:
These are not the greatest guitars in the world. They are just a tribute.



YES!
_________________
Congratulations! Your Punkacc9 evolved into Awstin.
www.facebook.com/thethylacinesband
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19613
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW FOO FIGHTERS FENDER SIGNATURES Reply with quote

robroe wrote:
FAIL 2012

_________________
musics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wadeaminute
.
.


Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Posts: 340

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosewood neck on a Tele Deluxe is new. And cool.
_________________
A Whole Bunch of Guitars. Some with sparkles. Some with Pearl. Some with racing stripes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 631991 / 0

Guitars at Musician's Friend

Help support this site by clicking the above link!