ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

telecaster jack how the fuck does it work
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 44277
Location: THE WHITE HOLE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: telecaster jack how the fuck does it work Reply with quote

? how the fuck do i keep the cup from falling out?


_________________
Gavin wrote:
i've always wrapped my laptop in clingfilm before any big spooge sessions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19105
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link

0:50 onwards or get one with screwholes


Link

It's a super-shit design, fucking vintage-correct nerds
_________________
robroe wrote:
bad video no work sad bad fruit snack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robert(original)
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 7167
Location: somewhere in the midwest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those little retainer cups can be a pain in the arse.
_________________
Dwarfcraft Devices
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 44277
Location: THE WHITE HOLE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't got that crazy ass tool. who the fuck has one of those?


how the fucking hell did i get it to say in the doogcaster?
_________________
Gavin wrote:
i've always wrapped my laptop in clingfilm before any big spooge sessions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19105
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robroe wrote:
i don't got that crazy ass tool. who the fuck has one of those?


how the fucking hell did i get it to say in the doogcaster?


We put it on the control plate; 3-way, volume and jack, simples

Go pick-up an electrosocket with the screwholes, dude- life is too short
_________________
robroe wrote:
bad video no work sad bad fruit snack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 44277
Location: THE WHITE HOLE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doog wrote:
robroe wrote:
i don't got that crazy ass tool. who the fuck has one of those?


how the fucking hell did i get it to say in the doogcaster?


We put it on the control plate; 3-way, volume and jack, simples

Go pick-up an electrosocket with the screwholes, dude- life is too short


is there a hole back there? wtf ?
_________________
Gavin wrote:
i've always wrapped my laptop in clingfilm before any big spooge sessions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
benecol
Best Poster 2010


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 6891
Location: Westcountry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've built a few teles Rob - life is too short to not buy an electrosocket.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doog
can i get uhhh


Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Posts: 19105
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robroe wrote:
Doog wrote:
robroe wrote:
i don't got that crazy ass tool. who the fuck has one of those?


how the fucking hell did i get it to say in the doogcaster?


We put it on the control plate; 3-way, volume and jack, simples

Go pick-up an electrosocket with the screwholes, dude- life is too short


is there a hole back there? wtf ?


Aug made the body without the usual socket route, because we knew we were gonna put it on the control plate
_________________
robroe wrote:
bad video no work sad bad fruit snack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theshadowofseattle
THE TAMPA BAY HERO


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 62447
Location: Skrampa, FL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



THROW ALL THAT TRICK SHIT OUT THE WINDOW
_________________
gusman2x wrote:
wizard thickness

George wrote:
Yeah, thickness, nut
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion


Joined: 25 Apr 2006
Posts: 6727
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to end with the jack cup...OR start with it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 18868
Location: wandering

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one weak point of the Westone I have as well. It has a cup type thing that comes loose. I could fix it with a dab of glue, but I don't want to change anything. Maybe blu-tac or something would work.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noirie.
YOUTH


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 4473

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do an Strat jack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dylanafghjkl
.
.


Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 52
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noirie. wrote:
Do an Strat jack


Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion


Joined: 25 Apr 2006
Posts: 6727
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noirie. wrote:
Do an Strat jack


Or...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh
The Curmudgeon


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 4543
Location: George

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benecol wrote:
I've built a few teles Rob - life is too short to not buy an electrosocket.


This looks really nice, id go with this one for the swag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nick
Y'SEE!?


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 7839
Location: Albany, NY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robroe wrote:
i don't got that crazy ass tool.


but bitch you bobby with that tool


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robert(original)
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 7167
Location: somewhere in the midwest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultra! who sells that tele control plate? that is amazeballz!
_________________
Dwarfcraft Devices
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion


Joined: 25 Apr 2006
Posts: 6727
Location: Seoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robert(original) wrote:
ultra! who sells that tele control plate? that is amazeballz!


Kinda cool in a shnazzy futuristic shape of the past, but regretfully it was just someone's mock-up posted on TDPRI.

Reality is a tad more sobering...


Hidden: 






Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plopswagon
.
.


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 10746
Location: wackadooconservativeland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make mine a double


_________________
theshadowofseattle wrote:
Happy birthday dot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
robert(original)
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 7167
Location: somewhere in the midwest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allparts should start making that jack plate dealio. its pretty cool looking and seems smart to me.
_________________
Dwarfcraft Devices
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 595459 / 0

Guitars at Musician's Friend

Help support this site by clicking the above link!