ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Boss DD-20 Giga Delay Stompbox not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corsair

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Boss DD-20 Giga Delay Stompbox not working Reply with quote

As the title explained already, the first stompbox portion where you turn it on and off as well as turn it on and off for looping hasn't been working for a while now. Luckily it broke with it remaining in the on position so it's still usable. However, recently I've been wanting to fix it, so I don't have to turn the effects level off every time I don't want to use it and so that I can use it for looping and saving presets of my favorite delay. Also, would help in selling it as well lol.
Kinda of a shot in the dark but would anyone here know how to fix an issue such as this? Any help would be really appreciated.

I talked to this local band with its lead singer/guitarist makes his own amps based on older fender modeled amps as well as some other amps. I've known the guy for quite some time now since he plays at the bar I work at. And recently started chatting with him and found all this out. We got into a long conversation about amps where I was just mostly listening, but he definitely knew his shit when it came to amps. He's a really nice guy said if anything happens to my amp he'll fix it for me or if I want it modded. (Since I recently acquired a Fender Blues jr since my vox ac15c1 couldn't handle the majority of my fuzzies, especially muffs)
He thinks it's the the little black or grey button being pushed on that's broken and to just replace that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: