ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Win a Sheraton II PRO in Wine Red with Hard Case
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
westtexasred
Shortscale Cultural Minister


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 13996
Location: Minneapolis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:51 am    Post subject: Win a Sheraton II PRO in Wine Red with Hard Case Reply with quote

Win a Sheraton II PRO in Wine Red with Hard Case

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick
Y'SEE!?


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 7839
Location: Albany, NY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entered. Why not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daftsupernova
.
.


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 2411
Location: bottom of in a hell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah fuck it why not, i've been wanting a new guitar and i'll take anything if it's free
_________________
Doog wrote:
Tone is stored in the balls

theshadowofseattle wrote:
That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fran
The Curmudgeon


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 20650
Location: Nottingham, Englandshire.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.
_________________
dezb1 wrote:
Stop fucking about and get an SD-1

NickS wrote:
Earl Grey tea is flavoured with bergamot oil, which is extracted by crushing the anal glands of cliff-nesting seabirds in a press.

brandonwinmill wrote:
Maybe i'll sell my internet. It's lost its fun since i already beat it twice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dezb1
The Oppressor


Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 7159
Location: glasgow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As have I.
_________________
Extreme distortion used discreetly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dezb1
The Oppressor


Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 7159
Location: glasgow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post
_________________
Extreme distortion used discreetly...


Last edited by dezb1 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dezb1
The Oppressor


Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 7159
Location: glasgow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triple post
_________________
Extreme distortion used discreetly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 18868
Location: wandering

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entered. Suspicious though that it kept telling me that I failed the security thingy until I reclicked the box for them to send me emails.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fakir Mustache
.
.


Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 3146

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys can have it. I'll wait till they have an Explorer contest.

(actually they just had one, a white Kiss one, I'd rather have a Korina one, although I don't want to buy another guitar)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daftsupernova
.
.


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 2411
Location: bottom of in a hell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at other pics of the guitar, from other angles and oh. oh my god i want this guitar really bad.
_________________
Doog wrote:
Tone is stored in the balls

theshadowofseattle wrote:
That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick
Y'SEE!?


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 7839
Location: Albany, NY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link says the drawing will be held on April 2, 2018, but the rules say March 1, 2018....

6. Determination of Winners: Random drawings from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official
Rules will be conducted approximately on or about March 1, 2018. One (1) Winner will be chosen by random
drawing from all eligible entries received. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official
Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the
selection of the winners will be final.
Winner will be notified by email on or before March 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM CST. Prize shall be shipped to Winner
from Sponsor at Sponsor’s expense. All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daftsupernova
.
.


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 2411
Location: bottom of in a hell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna go ahead and assume they just copy pasted the rules from last month's giveaway and forgot to change the dates
_________________
Doog wrote:
Tone is stored in the balls

theshadowofseattle wrote:
That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
westtexasred
Shortscale Cultural Minister


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 13996
Location: Minneapolis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
The link says the drawing will be held on April 2, 2018, but the rules say March 1, 2018....

6. Determination of Winners: Random drawings from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official
Rules will be conducted approximately on or about March 1, 2018. One (1) Winner will be chosen by random
drawing from all eligible entries received. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official
Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the
selection of the winners will be final.
Winner will be notified by email on or before March 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM CST. Prize shall be shipped to Winner
from Sponsor at Sponsor’s expense. All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.


Huh? Rules say:

Entry Period: The “Epiphone March 2018 Giveaway” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 PM (CST) on March 1, 2018
and ends at 11:59:59 PM(CST) on March 31, 2018. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 (CST) on March 31, 2018 “Deadline”).

http://images.epiphone.com/Site-Images/march-2018/Epiphone-Monthly-Giveaway-Terms-US.pdf

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickS
.
.


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 9231
Location: Nr. Basinggrad, UK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bacchus wrote:
Entered. Suspicious though that it kept telling me that I failed the security thingy until I reclicked the box for them to send me emails.
Bizarre. It didn't for me, but maybe it checked my email and knows I'm already on their mailing list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 18868
Location: wandering

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also on their mailing list.

Could have been any number of other things, I suppose.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dillon
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 1347
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

westtexasred wrote:
Nick wrote:
The link says the drawing will be held on April 2, 2018, but the rules say March 1, 2018....

6. Determination of Winners: Random drawings from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official
Rules will be conducted approximately on or about March 1, 2018. One (1) Winner will be chosen by random
drawing from all eligible entries received. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official
Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the
selection of the winners will be final.
Winner will be notified by email on or before March 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM CST. Prize shall be shipped to Winner
from Sponsor at Sponsor’s expense. All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.


Huh? Rules say:

Entry Period: The “Epiphone March 2018 Giveaway” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 PM (CST) on March 1, 2018
and ends at 11:59:59 PM(CST) on March 31, 2018. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 (CST) on March 31, 2018 “Deadline”).

http://images.epiphone.com/Site-Images/march-2018/Epiphone-Monthly-Giveaway-Terms-US.pdf

.

Scroll down to 6. I entered anyway though.

6. Determination of Winners: Random drawings from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official
Rules will be conducted approximately on or about March 1, 2018. One (1) Winner will be chosen by random
drawing from all eligible entries received. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official
Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the
selection of the winners will be final.

Winner will be notified by email on or before March 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM CST. Prize shall be shipped to Winner
from Sponsor at Sponsor’s expense. All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
westtexasred
Shortscale Cultural Minister


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 13996
Location: Minneapolis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be a mistake.

http://www.epiphone.com/News/Features/News/2017/Epi-Winners-Take-the-Prize.aspx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 18868
Location: wandering

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They give away something every month?

Any wonder they're going bust.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dillon
.
.


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 1347
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it's just 3 guitars a month. IMO, at 699 USD, these already are overpriced...they probably make a sizable profit when one sells. So I'm sure it's not that much of a hit in the grand scheme of things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
George
.
.


Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 20016
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided I'm not going to enter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 595441 / 0

Guitars at Musician's Friend

Help support this site by clicking the above link!