ShortScale Forum Index
www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader  

Flotsam and Jetsam: A Shortscale Collective
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Musical Miscellany
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lorez
.
.


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 9477
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m definitely up for this still, just need to work out how to share files
_________________
plopswagon wrote:
I like teles and strats because they’re made out of guitar.

robroe wrote:
I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 1500
Location: Florida->Michigan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ridiculously dumb question: I have Ableton 9 (bc free version with a Novation Launchkey Mini hooray) and if we get file sharing sorted, is the version gonna cause compatibility issues? I have the attention span of a goldfish which is just long enough to make super simple short snippets that could be cool to see what other people do with.
_________________
Hurb wrote:
I love Jizz

Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gusman2x
.
.


Joined: 16 Apr 2012
Posts: 4198
Location: Manchester U.K.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkiller wrote:
Ridiculously dumb question: I have Ableton 9 (bc free version with a Novation Launchkey Mini hooray) and if we get file sharing sorted, is the version gonna cause compatibility issues? I have the attention span of a goldfish which is just long enough to make super simple short snippets that could be cool to see what other people do with.


I would imagine people with a higher version should be able to open yours OK, but you probably won't be able to open files from others that have more than 9 tracks (the limit in lite I think?)

However, someone more experienced than me will be able to clarify or deny my statement.

I'm going to share a couple of files this weekend. I've been lazy and negative recently, but actually have one or two tracks that I could do with a fresh perspective on.
_________________
www.lowrisemusic.com

uugh, another Manchester alt/indie band
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lorez
.
.


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 9477
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the lite version you won’t be able to, depending on devices used you might also have conflicts or issues due to what’s available in studio and standard

I’m still up for this, I haven’t anything to share but happy to look at others projects. Issue I had with Paul’s was downloading them
_________________
plopswagon wrote:
I like teles and strats because they’re made out of guitar.

robroe wrote:
I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 1500
Location: Florida->Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorez wrote:
If you have the lite version you won’t be able to, depending on devices used you might also have conflicts or issues due to what’s available in studio and standard


Ah okay, I guess that’s incentive to get the new version soon
_________________
Hurb wrote:
I love Jizz

Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Musical Miscellany All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 744739 / 0