ShortScale Forum Index
www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

new jazzmaster colors too!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 47492
Location: GULAG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: new jazzmaster colors too! Reply with quote

candy tangerine w/ pegboard



they are calling this Firemist Silver but its not.

https://www.chicagomusicexchange.com/listing/fender-custom-shop-1962-jazzmaster-chicago-special-journeyman-relic-aged-firemist-silver-wpainted-headcap-serial-r96212/27797482




Aged Sonic Blue. (this legit looks like some shit i would do to a GFS )





and im going to throw this SGM tele in because it fucking rules.





_________________
euan wrote:
wharfs not docks

plopswagon wrote:
The tone is in your penis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kingkiller
He is our only hope!


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 954
Location: Dumbtown, Florida

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want that ROBROE SPECIAL so fucking bad. Matching headstocks give me an bonar
_________________
Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.


robroe wrote:
BRAINSTEW IS THE BOSTON SONG WITH DIFFERENT LYRICS


Hurb wrote:
I love Jizz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1


Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 47492
Location: GULAG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its JOURNEYMAN AGED

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?


YOU THINK THEY TOOK THAT SHIT TO MORDOR AND BACK ?



DID STEVE PERRY AGE IT ?


Link

_________________
euan wrote:
wharfs not docks

plopswagon wrote:
The tone is in your penis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kingkiller
He is our only hope!


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 954
Location: Dumbtown, Florida

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robroe wrote:
its JOURNEYMAN AGED

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?


YOU THINK THEY TOOK THAT SHIT TO MORDOR AND BACK ?



DID STEVE PERRY AGE IT ?


Link


Toans from the fires of Mordor
_________________
Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.


robroe wrote:
BRAINSTEW IS THE BOSTON SONG WITH DIFFERENT LYRICS


Hurb wrote:
I love Jizz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 675174 / 0

Guitars at Musician's Friend

Help support this site by clicking the above link!