ShortScale Forum Index
www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader  

Project: Fender Shell Pink Mustang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Guitar Projects and Tech/Set-up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonfly66

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Project: Fender Shell Pink Mustang Reply with quote

About to do this:
    HH pickguard
    Bare Knuckle The Mule (unpotted) set
    Tele half bridge
    Concentric pots

I got The Mule set for an SG that I ended up selling. These pickups are supposed to sound good with an Alder body so figured I'd try it with my only Alder guitar. I'm not a fan of the Mustang pickups anyway so no love loss there. The other changes were just my imagination. I'll probably knock the shine down on the guitar to have a more lived-in look.

I'm not sure at the moment if the tele half bridge will work for the string spacing so will have to check that out. I'm also going to make a cardboard HH pickguard to make sure the string spacing over the pickups is good before venturing any further.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Guitar Projects and Tech/Set-up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1