ShortScale Forum Index
www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader  

Fjord Fuzz

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lorez
.
.


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 9250
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: Fjord Fuzz Reply with quote

These sound fun


Link

_________________
plopswagon wrote:
I like teles and strats because they’re made out of guitar.

robroe wrote:
I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GreenKnee
.
.


Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Posts: 624
Location: Sheffield

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do sound good, especially that Odin.

I'm sick to the death of these guys though! "This is everything at 12 o'clock" wtf!? Sounds dead, nobody does that. A sweet, heavy fuzz pedal: let's do that same Eminor pentatonic blues we've been doing for 10 years. Get some other demoers, someone who thinks outside the box in regards of both tones and playing. Inspire me, don't bore me.

Sorry, rant over.

Pedals sound cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GreenKnee
.
.


Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Posts: 624
Location: Sheffield

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S their innuendoes are like listening to my 62 year old Dad after he's had a couple of jars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR


Joined: 02 Jun 2017
Posts: 1391
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenKnee wrote:
They do sound good, especially that Odin.

I'm sick to the death of these guys though! "This is everything at 12 o'clock" wtf!? Sounds dead, nobody does that. A sweet, heavy fuzz pedal: let's do that same Eminor pentatonic blues we've been doing for 10 years. Get some other demoers, someone who thinks outside the box in regards of both tones and playing. Inspire me, don't bore me.

Sorry, rant over.

Pedals sound cool.


Andertons vids are always better with Rabea. Lee and Pete are into the bl00z, so I don’t get my hopes up for stuff they demo, but I’ll watch every video they make where Rabea plays, because he’s just so much more interesting.
_________________
Hurb wrote:
I love Jizz

Al_ wrote:
I prefer to squeeze balls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lorez
.
.


Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 9250
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenKnee wrote:
P.S their innuendoes are like listening to my 62 year old Dad after he's had a couple of jars


their demographic is the TopGear crowd but the sounds on this demo were the best I heard. even with the blues riffs there are sounds there I could know I would enjoy trying to get and play
_________________
plopswagon wrote:
I like teles and strats because they’re made out of guitar.

robroe wrote:
I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1


Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations / posts: 719772 / 0