WETT NURSE west coast tour

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

holyCATS1415

WETT NURSE west coast tour

Post by holyCATS1415 »

We are trying to set up a tour of the west coast between Seattle and San Fransisco in early May.

We will be out there roughly May 8th through May 16th

If anybody knows of some good smallish venues/bars that I could contact or wants to have us and possibly my friends band "Swamp Buck" play a house show we would be PSYCHED about it!

This is what we sound like
[youtube][/youtube]

and this is Swamp Buck (from portland OR)
[youtube][/youtube]

Ideally we would travel north to south starting in Seattle
Last edited by holyCATS1415 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaybear
Inventor of the Blues

Post by gaybear »

Let me know (sooner than later) If y'all would like to play in Corvallis. Corvallis is 90 mins/miles south of Portland, and 45 mins/miles north of Eugene.
For all ages, I could prolly set something up at Interzone Coffee or for 21+, i could set something up at Cloud and Kelly's Public House which is my friend's weird attempt to change his successful business Cloud 9. It's still a good place to play for small venues, and I'm guessing the food will still be good. I suppose if y'all are interested, a all age at interzone followed by a booze show at cloud's could be pretty fun. either way, let me know, and i will give them a call.
plopswagon wrote: Drunk and disorderly conduct is the cradle of democracy.
holyCATS1415

Post by holyCATS1415 »

I have been to Corvallis! That sounds awesome! I would say the 4th or 5th of May would be ideal i think, but I will let you know by the end of the day!