Newbie boy needs HELP!!

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

mikeblue

Newbie boy needs HELP!!

Post by mikeblue »

Hi everyone, my name is Mike, Im a chilean 20 years old guy and really, really need help!
Does anybody know what is the squier cyclone product code? I want to buy one but they dont sell on my country, so i e-mailed fender chile asking if they can bring me one from the usa, and they told they need the product code. BUT the cyclone doesnt appear on the squier website, so i dont know where can i get it :cry: please help me! :(
Leisureclub

Post by Leisureclub »

Google says its FEN0320500 but I don't know that I'd take that to the bank w/o a little more searching.
mikeblue

Post by mikeblue »

Leisureclub wrote:Google says its FEN0320500 but I don't know that I'd take that to the bank w/o a little more searching.
Thanks! But I think thats the code for the 2006 model only :(
Johnny Noir

Post by Johnny Noir »

much easier to buy one on ebay usa?
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

This is from a UK site, on the currenty model for sale:

"Model Number 032-0500-(Color#)"
mikeblue

Post by mikeblue »

Johnny Noir wrote:much easier to buy one on ebay usa?
Actually not for me, cause i dont know how to do it :/ I think i need a visa credit card or something, but i dont have one.
But, if fender chile bring me one I can buy it here without a credit card and directly with chilean money :?

DanHeron wrote:This is from a UK site, on the currenty model for sale:

Thank you so much! Do i need to complete it with the color code? For example, if i want the lake placid blue modeld, do i have to add a 02 (LPB color code) at the end of it?
mkt3000

Post by mkt3000 »

Saludos amigo...

Los Squier Cyclones actuales en venta en los estados unidos fueron una orden especial para unos concesionarios (Guitar Center, Music123, Musicians Friend y Woodwind/Brasswind) y no creo que Fender los ofrezca directo al consumidor, o a otros concesionarios.

Ahora, despues de decir eso.. yo se que hay alguien en squier-talk.com vendiendo uno en LPB ahora mismo.

That's right... I busted out the Spanish.
10 PRINT "Bite Me!"
20 GOTO 10
mikeblue

Post by mikeblue »

mkt3000 wrote:Saludos amigo...

Los Squier Cyclones actuales en venta en los estados unidos fueron una orden especial para unos concesionarios (Guitar Center, Music123, Musicians Friend y Woodwind/Brasswind) y no creo que Fender los ofrezca directo al consumidor, o a otros concesionarios.

Ahora, despues de decir eso.. yo se que hay alguien en squier-talk.com vendiendo uno en LPB ahora mismo.

That's right... I busted out the Spanish.
Wow, i didn't know that! I tought they were able to bring me one, but it sucks, cause all these websites dont ship to Chile :(

Bueno, de todas formas, gracias compadre! Viva Latinoamérica mierda! :D
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Is the new Cyclone available in the UK now? I thought it was US only atm. Checked a couple of the usual places and cannot see anyone listing it. Where did you see it?
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

BearBoy wrote:

Is the new Cyclone available in the UK now? I thought it was US only atm. Checked a couple of the usual places and cannot see anyone listing it. Where did you see it?
shit.. I think you're right.
The one I saw for sale was a black one, so might not be from the new series: http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Ba ... lackNL/1AY
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

DanHeron wrote:shit.. I think you're right.
The one I saw for sale was a black one, so might not be from the new series: http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Ba ... lackNL/1AY
Hmmm, their website says "This product is currently not available for purchase." No indication of whether that's because it's the new model and they don't have it in stock as yet or whether it's the old one. Strange they'd still have the old one on their site after all this time though.