Argyle has a blog type thing

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

Got a short review type thing up of 'Contender' by forever Came Calling. They're a bit pop-punky but for those of you who like that you may be interested.

http://mypodyourpod.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... ender.html

It's the first review I've written in a long time so I like to keep things short. Sorry again for bugging you. Also to those of you who may be interested in shouty, screamy hardcore punky stuff, Trash Talk are playing Le Pub in Newport. Should be a cracker, and at £8 is a steal.

Thanks again
Dan
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

Got an interview coming up with Sirs in a few days hopefully but thought I'd let you guys know I'm streaming a track from Touche Amore's live at BBC album on the blog. Home Away From Here, I love it. A few might. Check it out if you wanted to. Also if you like ATDI or Sparta etc check out Silver Snakes album on the page because that's awesome and so is the New Light EP by Moving Mountains, featuring two acoustic versions of songs off Waves. All streaming, have a listen if you want to.

Thanks again
Dan
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

okay guys sorry to bug you all again. I'm streaming Departures up on the blog and have a couple interviews up soon, one with a local band and a few with some others. Also will be reviewing Reel Big Fish live at Gloucester Guildhall next week.
Check it out if you'd like and haven't already.

http://mypodyourpod.blogspot.com

Thanks
Dan
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

Interview up with Danny from Departures. They're playing Bristol on sunday and around the country for the next week or so. Really awesome guys, work full time jobs and play in the band so they work pretty damn hard. Check them out if you want. Thanks for letting me bombard this place. I'm also sorry for that.

Thanks
Dan
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

STOP APOLOGISING
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

haha I will do my best, I just don't like to feel I'm spamming you guys.
Anyways I have a chat up with Andy Maddox from The Saddest Landscape. I love this band so much, as I write on there I never really thought they'd be up for doing anything but they've been super cool so check it out if it interests you.
Also have a chat coming up soon with Basement, from Ipswich. I'm super grateful for them for doing it as they've now decided to call it a day but they're an amazing band! so that's coming soon. Hope you guys enjoy it.
If you get a chance to see Pianos Become The Teeth, Balance and Composure, Seahaven and Departures this week please go. Absolutely brilliant bands and really nice guys.

Thanks
Dan
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

Chat up with Joe from Black Art, a local band from the forest of dean. Love them, so passionate and always up for playing any dingy shack. Amazing. If you like that sorta thing check them out.
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

Okay got a couple things up on the blog. Streams of Cerebral Ballzy and La Dispute and a chat with Ned from Title Fight who are amazing. Go read if you'd like to.
argylelewis

Post by argylelewis »

Hi everyone.

Don't know if any of you live near Cheltenham and like acoustic music but if you do this young mans playing The Frog and Fiddle tomorrow. Really enjoying some of his stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/tomstaniford/app_178091127385

Also the blogs got a stream of Propagandhi and Into It. Over It up.

Thanks again
Dan