Bespeco Volume Pedal

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Gabriel

Bespeco Volume Pedal

Post by Gabriel »

Got given this as a stocking filler, it's nice and cheap and does the job perfectly. Can't fault it at all. The tension is higher than any of the similar plastic expression/volume pedals I've tried which makes it feel much higher quality.

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a volume pedal, I can't comment on the longevity of this pedal but on first impressions this is a great option.
MrJamesBrown

Post by MrJamesBrown »

Same mold as the Line 6 EX-1
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Apart from the tread pattern it's the same as the Boss FV-50 / Roland EV-5 too

Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

I used to (still?) have one, lasted about two months before the pot started crackling like hell. It only cost about £20 though, I didn't mind.
Progrockabuse

Post by Progrockabuse »

does it effect the your base sound at all? trying to avoid the word tone sucking lol
Fender Classic Player 60’s Stratocaster>East Coast T1 Tele>
Epiphone Les Paul SL>Ovation 12 String acoustic>Peavey Strat DIY Relic

Marshall Origin 20H>James’s old purple 2x10
Marshall MG10 Combo

1 time host of PROGFEST
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I haven't really noticed much if any effect (although in fairness I do roll my treble off anyway). Works well in my amps effects loop too.

[youtube][/youtube]
riotshield

Post by riotshield »

Have been using this as an expression pedal with my modded POG and it has lasted many years with no problems really. However I would slightly worried if the signal was going through it, but the mechanics of it are quite good for its price. If anything goes wrong soundwise you can always replace the pot on the cheap