Vintage Parts: The Butcher's Closet

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

mezzio13
GOODmin

Post by mezzio13 »

cur wrote:
jcyphe wrote:This belongs in the whorehouse.
doned
cur

Post by cur »

It's funny because mez ended up putting the kid in the ho house. Pimpen' ain't easy kid.

Altar

Post by Altar »

Just to be honest, my prices may seem reasonable, but I make a ridiculous profit on these parts. Like, over 50%. Just thought that you'd like to know how much you're being ripped off when you buy from me. :lol:
WTT: My Soul for your Jag
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

??? ok......
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

Altar wrote:Just to be honest, my prices may seem reasonable, but I make a ridiculous profit on these parts. Like, over 50%. Just thought that you'd like to know how much you're being ripped off when you buy from me. :lol:
Great, cheers.
Altar

Post by Altar »

:D

Kidding.
Last edited by Altar on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
mezzio13
GOODmin

Post by mezzio13 »

cur wrote:Pimpen' ain't easy kid.
Man, you ain't kidding.
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

Altar wrote:Just to be honest, my prices may seem reasonable, but I make a ridiculous profit on these parts. Like, over 50%. Just thought that you'd like to know how much you're being ripped off when you buy from me. :lol:
first step in being a young entrepreneur..know when to stfu. This would be cute if you were 7 and selling lemonade. You got a lot to learn but i still like the fact that at 14 you're motivated. When i was your age i ran a business also.
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
Altar

Post by Altar »

brandonwinmill wrote:This would be cute if you were 7 and selling lemonade.
I miss that... :wink:

Damn. So you guys have your own types of acceptable humor too... I need to quit a shitload of forums. They mess with my head. I constantly have to take notes... Jokes about ripping people off with ridiculous profit margins... Not okay. Jokes about hunting people down... Okay? Trolling... Okay, but only if you have over 2,500 posts. :lol:
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

Altar wrote:
brandonwinmill wrote:This would be cute if you were 7 and selling lemonade.
I miss that... :wink:

Damn. So you guys have your own types of acceptable humor too... I need to quit a shitload of forums. They mess with my head. I constantly have to take notes... Jokes about ripping people off with ridiculous profit margins... Not okay. Jokes about hunting people down... Okay? Trolling... Okay, but only if you have over 2,500 posts. :lol:
Now you're getting it...ha. You're fine. Telling people that you're making a killing on them is a turnoff. Trolling ekwatts with under 100 posts is well respected. Jokes about hunting people down is unacceptable. Bullying is also unacceptable but slight teasing is probably ok. You'll be fine. You're going to fit in here better than anywhere else.
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Altar

Post by Altar »

brandonwinmill wrote:Now you're getting it...ha. You're fine. Telling people that you're making a killing on them is a turnoff. Trolling ekwatts with under 100 posts is well respected. Jokes about hunting people down is unacceptable. Bullying is also unacceptable but slight teasing is probably ok. You'll be fine. You're going to fit in here better than anywhere else.
Thanks. :wink:
robert(original)

yea the line about "ripping folks off" not even remotely funny or cool. especially since with everyone here we always try to bro-deal as much as possible. a pedal that would fetch 200 bucks on ebay we would sell to eachother for 125 shipped top end, but thats the community thing. we try to make unattainable gear a bit more attainable for eachother.
Altar

Post by Altar »

robert(original) wrote:yea the line about "ripping folks off" not even remotely funny or cool. especially since with everyone here we always try to bro-deal as much as possible. a pedal that would fetch 200 bucks on ebay we would sell to eachother for 125 shipped top end, but thats the community thing. we try to make unattainable gear a bit more attainable for eachother.
Sorry about that. Like I've said, forum etiquette is not nearly universal. On SG101 or OSG, I could easily throw a big smile in there and everyone laughs. I can also tell someone that I will find them if they buy the crap I'm eyeing, and the favor will be returned when I buy something they wanted. There's nothing serious or literal about it... I thought it was pretty clear that I was simply messing around here, but I'll be sure to keep the sarcastic humor low and the smilies ready.

And I totally get the bro deal thing. I'm always happy to entertain trades or negotiate prices... I do have to set a minimum price though, or I lose money. Proof that I don't really make a killing off of friends. :wink:
robert(original)

ok so sell me that mustang vibrato unit for 20 bucks BITCH
robert(original)

YOU STUPID FUCING BITCH, all the sudden its not funny anymore
cur

Post by cur »

This is in the whore house now, not the classifies. Cut the kid some slack.

Altar

Post by Altar »

robert(original) wrote:ok so sell me that mustang vibrato unit for 20 bucks BITCH
I might go $40 plus shipping...?

BITCH

:wink: :lol:
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

you're growing on me kid. you're 14 with your own little business and you listen to les paul and mary ford..you're a keeper. I hope you hang around a while. Most of the sarcasm is perfect btw
Altar

Post by Altar »

Thanks... I'll stick around. It's pretty cool here, in a shitty sort of way. I like it.

You sort of remind me of a Jake in Seattle. Cool guy.