NSFW - PLAYBOY SET OF CHEAP LES PAULS - NSFW

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Dave
TOTALLY MODD

NSFW - PLAYBOY SET OF CHEAP LES PAULS - NSFW

Post by Dave »

NSFW listing and pics here:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_ ... k_no_4.htm

Get yr classy on, Shorstcale, and rub some playmates on your crotch, whilst you bust out some chocolate finger toanz
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Guitars with tits on. Finally.
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

£793 HhhhhhhAaaaaaa HhhhhhhAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
XY
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

You get five (tacky) guitars for that though.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

I want a les paul with a fleshlight in the back so I can Slash-stance on stage and get my jollies at the same time
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

BearBoy wrote:You get five (tacky) guitars for that though.

Then i shall adjust my laughter level to... HhhAaa HhhAaa!!
XY
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

Dave wrote:I want a les paul with a fleshlight in the back so I can Slash-stance on stage and get my jollies at the same time
You should take that to the dragons den... along with a bottle brush and a some disinfectant.
XY
Concretebadger

Post by Concretebadger »

If you're going to play a guitar that has pictures of nekkid laydeez on, why put the said nekkidness on the back where nobody's going to see it?
George

Post by George »

dezb1 wrote:£793 HhhhhhhAaaaaaa HhhhhhhAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
thats for the whole collection though
HNB

Post by HNB »

That site sucks. Like 12 pictures and only two with boobs. LAME

Also, more boobs.

Also, boobs on the front of the guitar.

Also, maybe some trimmed bush.
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

HNB wrote:That site sucks. Like 12 pictures and only two with boobs. LAME

Also, more boobs.

Also, boobs on the front of the guitar.

Also, maybe some trimmed bush.
Did you account for the tits n fannys that buy the guitars?
XY
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

George wrote:
dezb1 wrote:£793 HhhhhhhAaaaaaa HhhhhhhAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
thats for the whole collection though
I revised my laughter level several posts up...
XY
Chris Fleming

Post by Chris Fleming »

Pretty weird idea? Don't get why you'd want five guitars with tacky eighties poster looking pics on the back... Would maybe have been somewhat better if they had earlier more classic picture on the back with a smaller transfer type full body cutout on the front? Fuckin stupid idea though
61fury

Post by 61fury »

not my type, I prefer hips and ass, and a nice smile
spirograph

Post by spirograph »

isnt a guitar meant to attract girls? most women i know would run a mile from me if they saw me playing this.
if i cant smoke and swear, im fu**ed
61fury

Post by 61fury »

girls I know, including my wife, refuse to touch or show any interest in my guitars. I get excited when anybody else holds one, then I can see how it looks in 3d , not in a mirror. Pathetic
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

61fury wrote:girls I know, including my wife, refuse to touch or show any interest in my guitars. I get excited when anybody else holds one, then I can see how it looks in 3d , not in a mirror. Pathetic
It's strange. It doesn't connect to your statement directly, but I just remembered all my expirience of playing guitar to someone. People usually say that never heard this song before, but usually it means "what a weird music you are playing". I think it is a question of perception. If you walk around and say aloud "there is no sense in the life", "i'm seriously thinking of self destruction, yeah", "what is the easiest way to kill myself" and then start to play some Green Day style song about all this important things, people usually react like "oh my, he is so talented" and "he is about to kill himself, yeah". It's like you prepared public and then performed for them understandable(for them) music structure. When you behave like everyone else, smile, do your job and then without rhyme or reason start to sing something like "and in the darkened underpass I thought oh god, my chance has come at last" people's reaction is "hm..., I've never heard this song", that's all. Partly it is because they don't expect this from you, because you're totally adequate and it's not normal for you to sing such a song. Partly because your song affects deeper, it has a clear message "I don't want to live" without false statements and self-advertisment, and it is too much about life. It's not neccesary only about depressive songs, even about romantic songs. People need to know that you are a person who loves to sing love ballads and people wait from you that you at least will try to sing as good as Lionel Richie.
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
theshadowofseattle
THE TAMPA BAY HERO

Post by theshadowofseattle »

61fury wrote:girls I know, including my wife, refuse to touch or show any interest in my guitars.
This is the total opposite of my experience. Lady Shad has no guitar experience but likes to pick one up and strum it a bit while I play mine. The noise of me playing keeps me from being able to hear her, so she's not embarrassed about it at all.

I think it has something to do with my attitude about my guitars. I don't particularly baby them or anything. I leave a guitar and amp out in the living room for my roommate to play. Hell, I gave my Les Paul to Mezzio. So I doubt anybody is afraid to touch one.
Fakir Mustache wrote:Classic Shad Deluxe.
Nick wrote:Some of Shad's favorite Teles are black.