Mustang BASS Cases

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Cymbaline

Mustang BASS Cases

Post by Cymbaline »

Just got the Mikey Way Mustang Bass, haven't even changed the crappy chinese strings yet but damn that thing is sweet as tits!! I liked the Squier Jaguar Bass alot, but my cousin was home from California and begged me to sell it to him on the spot.
But anyway good god this Mustang is several orders of magnitude ballsier, it is the perfect sleek size and it is boner of the month eye-candy.

Now, the search for the right hardshell case for it. I have seen silver and black vintage mustang cases but not for sale new, that would be ideal but I'm looking for alternatives to the standard Fender Mustang Bass Case, any recommendations?
kypdurron

Post by kypdurron »

I once had a 30' scale bass in a Rockcase Jazzmaster case. But try before you buy ...
Obi Wan says: The Jundland Wastes are not to be traveled lightly.

strat-talk says: Shortscale is a crazy place. There seems to be no rules at all and they're all insane!
Cymbaline

Post by Cymbaline »

Anyone got one of these cases?
http://www.rondomusic.com/bgc200shortcase.html
Awstin

Post by Awstin »

Let me know if you find something. I'm still looking for one for my Jag-Stang Bass.
Congratulations! Your Punkacc9 evolved into Awstin.