Proto-shred

Guitar techniques, music theory, recording and anything to do with actually playing your guitar

Moderated By: mods

Doug

Proto-shred

Post by Doug »

The musical style is pretty weird, but not many played this proto-shred before he did...

Doug
Freethenoise

Post by Freethenoise »

That's the kind of shit that makes me never want to play again, mostly because I'll never be able to shred with that much class.
Doug

Les Paul's class

Post by Doug »

Freethenoise wrote:That's the kind of shit that makes me never want to play again, mostly because I'll never be able to shred with that much class.
Keep tryin, man. Ya can't tell week-to-week how much better you'll be in nine months.
Doug
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Les Paul used to go to Harlem rent parties and jam sessions looking for players to jam with and guitarists to engage in cutting contests.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
Doug

Post by Doug »

jcyphe wrote:Les Paul used to go to Harlem rent parties and jam sessions looking for players to jam with and guitarists to engage in cutting contests.
Thanks for the info, jcyphe. Didn't know that.
Doug
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

jcyphe wrote:Les Paul used to go to Harlem rent parties and jam sessions looking for players to jam with and guitarists to engage in cutting contests.
goddamn emos
sunshiner wrote: You don't understand my kindness, drown in shit
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

Doog wrote:
goddamn emos
4REAL
Brandon W wrote:you elites.
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

no razor blades but banjos:
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts