Another decal post, " Guitar Centro"

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

Jamesoffset135

Another decal post, " Guitar Centro"

Post by Jamesoffset135 »

I order a pair of 1965 Fender Jaguar decals off of this website it's har order a pair of 1965 Fender Jaguar decals off of this website Guitar Centro,

Anyway the details and I will n anyway the decals sucked and sold them one eBay, not as pictures on the website and were $20 for two,

But the good thing is that well number one I thought it was a fake website after I purchased and paid because the invoice looks very but the good thing is that well number one I thought it was a fake website after I purchased and paid because the invoice looked very fake, so I go on Google and type in is this website real and found a website about talking about bass guitars and there was about 10 guys saying the order decals from this website and never got them there was about 10 guys saying the order decals from this website and never got them, and one guy went as far as the domain name and where it is coming from and said it was like in some Third World country and the role l and one guy went as far as to look up the domain name and where it is coming from and said it was like in some Third World country and the role like the storm based players that never got decals,

Well it turns out 3 days after I ordered my decals , I get 20 decals, 2 jaguar and a bunch of different year/style Strat and tele decals, custom shop, serial numbers, made in USA etc

Sold all them for 10 bucks each in 3 days made $200 off the $20 I spent for the shity jaguar decals I didn't use, but all the rest were real nice decals, so that worked out pretty good for me since I got shity decals made all that mo eye off what I spent,$180 profit

But for the record that sit is real but would not recommend ordering jaguar decals they were the only ones that looked so incorrect
I do custom guitar binding block inlays on necks decals clear coat wets and really good looks like glass restorations and mods
Mo Law-ka
strictly roots

Post by Mo Law-ka »

Welcome back, Paul1k. How are the total modds doing?
jcyphe wrote: Mo is the most sensible person in this thread.
icey wrote:and thats for the hatters (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

Huh
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
Addam

Post by Addam »

Mo Rawka wrote:Welcome back, Paul1k. How are the total modds doing?
I thought that... :roll:
JohnnyTheBoy

Post by JohnnyTheBoy »

Fuck me, what a shit post :lol:
71Smallbox

Post by 71Smallbox »

totally gonna mod! Welcome back Paul1k!!!!
George

Post by George »

Lmao at flipping decals for like a 1000% profit

Welcome back paul1k
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

Then I looked and saw a pale horse. Its rider's name was Paul1k, and Blocks and Binding followed close behind.

Welcome back Paul!
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
cur

Post by cur »

YUSSS! Welcome back!

singlepup

Post by singlepup »

We've been waiting for you (cue ominous drone)
JohnnyTheBoy

Post by JohnnyTheBoy »

Dave wrote:Then I looked and saw a pale horse. Its rider's name was Paul1k, and Blocks and Binding followed close behind.

Welcome back Paul!
Ha ha ha, brilliant!