Good headphone with a good tone seperation and very detailed

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Jagtornado

Good headphone with a good tone seperation and very detailed

Post by Jagtornado »

Hi guys ,

Do not take it too serious , but I have a serious question . Do you know a good headphone with a goosd tone seperation and a very detailed sound . There are hifi set ups that give a reproduction in a way that you can clearly hear all the instruments separate

I am looking for a headphone that does the same and that does not cost more than hundred euros . The character of the sound is not important , I want to use it for recording

Regards
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

I use bose noise cancelling headphones but the real ones. I think they are over the price but well worth it. If i turn them on it makes everything around me quiet without even having music or anything playing through them. They are amazing.
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
George

Post by George »

for detail and separation i would look at open back headphones

i recently got some sennheiser 598s in the amazon black friday sale. people say they're very "true" sounding and good for referencing as a result. i don't particularly know much about this stuff but im finally understanding why flac recordings are so lauded over. sounds what you're after and at the top end of the price range, but you can probably get better deals, i dont know
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

quiet comfort is the name of the bose i use .. they are expensive but wow.. i hear things i never heard before. They are about 300 bucks US per pair but they are far better than the 199 dollar ones
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Loving a set of Sennheiser 280 at the minute.
Concretebadger

Post by Concretebadger »

I've used AKG K240s for several years now and love them. Comfy, just about in your price range, and should be perfect for what you're looking for here.
Noirie.
YOUTH

Post by Noirie. »

I've got a pair of Superlux headphones I got from Thomann. Cost like £13 and are red and black. They're pretty sweet.
theshadowofseattle wrote:less being WOKE
more being STOKED
timhulio
Redheaded Stepchild

Post by timhulio »

Concretebadger wrote:I've used AKG K240s for several years now and love them. Comfy, just about in your price range, and should be perfect for what you're looking for here.
We've got these too. They're great for not much dosh. Other ones we tried tended to womp up the bass and are useless for monitoring and mixing. Good for listening on the bus though.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

My friend recently just bought a pair of those AKGs and loves them. They've replaced his pretty expensive pair of Audio Technicas he was using before.
Jagtornado

Post by Jagtornado »

Thanks for the replies so far
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

I recommend Audio Technica ATH-M50's often.
Zack

Post by Zack »

I like the grado sr60 series, you kinda had to baby the 60i but the 60e seems like it has a sturdier cable.