BEIGE PALACE (FFO: Slint, Candies, This Heat)

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

BEIGE PALACE (FFO: Slint, Candies, This Heat)

Post by Freddy V-C »

As many of you know, when Pink Rick split up towards the end of last year I went on a MAD RAMPAGE and started like a million new bands. One of those bands was Beige Palace, and we played our first ever gig on Saturday.

Here's a video of us playing a song called 'My Very Own Horse Torch'. It's kind of a slow burner (all our songs are, tbh). Our violin player Kelly won't let me post it on Facebook because she hit some bum notes, so I'm posting it on here instead.

[youtube][/youtube]
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

V intrigued, interested in hearing more. I didn't hear any bum notes.
benecol
Best Poster 2010

Post by benecol »

You'd probably like Faust too IF YOU EVER DOWNLOAD ALL THAT STUFF I SENT YOU TWATTO.
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

Cheers Stew, we're recording (or at least starting to record) an EP this weekend, so I'll keep you informed.

Tim, sorry about that! We've got a lodger (for lack of a better word?) staying in our spare room at the moment, which is where my computer lives. So I've got limited access to it. Really appreciate you sending me all that stuff though, and I'll download it as soon as I get chance.
Chorlton

Post by Chorlton »

lovely timing on the riff, great wonky violin and super paired down traps, Nothing not to like here.
BTW does anyone listen to stuff put up in this section anymore?