Over door guitar hanger?

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Sloan wrote:Can we lock this thread? damn.
NEVER
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

I love this totally believable Amazon testimonial
Jennifer Maxwell on May 14, 2015 wrote: The DoorJamz over the door guitar hanger is an excellent product at a reasonable price. After years of looking for a unique way to display my collection I considered bulky display cases but I was short on wall space. So when I searched online & found a hot new product, DoorJamz, I was elated. I finally found the perfect solution!

The materials & construction of the product are high quality. The functionality is second to none & the sleek lines compliment any decor. Most importantly if you have any questions about the product, or ordering, the customer service is outstanding! I highly recommend this product & look forward to purchasing several more!
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

hahaha. pmsl.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
Snorre

Guitar Family Photos

Post by Snorre »

I installed a diamondLife guitar hanger system in the home office today. I'm very happy with the results. Previously, the guitars sat in Road Runner rack cases, which took up a lot of room. Putting the case racks in storage, I now had room to move the smaller credenza, Fender Vibroverb, and Fender Vibro King in from the garage. Anyhoo, it was an opportunity to take some family photos.

Last edited by Snorre on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Grant

Post by Grant »

Looks slick! Love that Gretsch wall, though I'd be terrified of someone opening that door too wide... Image
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

Welcome. Did you make that Astro Jet from the bodies that were available a couple of years ago? I like it.

Is that the original finish of the Seapunk Penguin?
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion

Post by ultratwin »

Snorre man...Like, dude!

I as well saw the Astro Jet thought it was a project by forumite englishman from Gretsch-Talk at first. An amazing collection of tasty treats, welcome and do share some details!
Snorre

Post by Snorre »

Hi guys, sorry for the overdue reply - I had to reload the photos from my new hosting site since I left Photobucket. I've lurked for so long I didn't realize this was the first time I had posted!

Yup, it's one of the '65 - '68(?) Astro Jet & Corvette bodies that were available a few years back. I got the Ocean Turquoise Penguin from Wildwood earlier this year. Great guitar!

No worries, about the door hitting the guitars - definitely tested it out first!

Gear Details from left to right:

Fender American Vintage ’65 Stratocaster (Dakota Red) - modified with Greasy Groove pulp sci-fi pickguard

Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster (Sonic Blue) - modified with Fender Original ‘57/’62 pickups, matching Sonic Blue headstock, Greasy Groove pulp sci-fi pickguard

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (Blizzard Pearl) (stock)

Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster (Daphne Blue) (stock)

Fender Artist Series Chris Shifflett Telecaster Deluxe (Shoreline Gold) (stock)

Fender Standard Telecaster (Surf Green) - modified with Vibramate/B5 Bigsby, Seymour Duncan Broadcaster pickups, All Parts Chunky D size neck ((baseball bat!)), and Spitfire pickguard

Fender California Series Sonoran SCE acoustic-electric (Olympic White) (stock)

Fender American Standard Jazz Bass (Olympic White) - modified with Greasy Groove pickguard

Fender American Vintage '57 Reissue Precision Bass - refinished in Daphne Blue and modified with a Greasy Groove pickguard (likely to be swapped back with a mint green pickguard soon)

Fender American Standard Jaguar Bass (Olympic White) (stock)

Gretsch G6199 Billy Bo Jupiter Thunderbird Bass - (Firebird Red) with TV Jones Thunder'Tronâ„¢ Bass pickups (stock)

My Gretsch Tribute Custom Build Surfy Astro Jet (Sonic Blue) with TV Jones T-Armond pickups and Mastery Bridge & Tremolo system.

Gretsch 6134T Special Run Penguin (Ocean Turquoise) with TV Jones Classic pickups (stock)

Gretsch G6120BS Nashville Hollow Body (Blueburst) - upgraded with a Tru-Arc bridge

Gretsch G6122-1962T-TV Chet Atkins Country Gentleman (special run Cadillac Green) with Tru-Arc bridge and TV Jones Classic pickups (stock)

Squier J Mascis Signature Jazzmaster - refinished in Shell Pink with matching headstock and modified with a Spitfire pickguard, Fender AV '65 pickups, and StrayTrem bridge

Fender American Vintage ’65 Thinskin Nitro Series Jazzmaster (Ocean Turquoise) - modified with a StayTrem bridge

Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar (Olympic White) - modified with a StayTrem bridge and Spitfire pickguard (shown in group shot - was in the guitar tech's shop the day I took some of the close ups pics)...

Fender American Professional Jaguar (Sonic Gray) - put this together myself (with guitar tech assistance) from Stratosphere.com's Fender products. I wanted the rosewood board neck whereas the stock Sonic Gray comes with a maple neck) Basically stock for now.

Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Ocean Turquoise) (stock)

Squier Vintage Modified Mustang (Vintage White) - modified with Seymour Duncan Antiquity II “Myth for Mustang� pickups, StayTrem bridge, and Spitfire pickguard

1965 Fender Mustang (Blue Sparkle) (stock)

Fender Duo Sonic (Capri Orange) (stock for now)

Fender Cyclone (Daphne Blue) (stock)

Fender Cyclone (Candy Apple Red) (stock)

Amps:

Fender Vibroverb

Fender Rumble 500 Watt Bass Head and Fender Rumble 4x10 1000 Watt Bass Speaker Cabinet

Gomez El Sonido head & cab

Nocturne '63 F-Bomb Reverb Unit

Fender Vibro King