The last 'Nice' bit of kit you bought.

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Fanks guys x
Johno wrote:
Doog wrote:What's that last one?
The body reminds me of Adventure Time for some reason.

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Dang, love it.

I've still got a secret boner for one of these:

One day..
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

It's a millimetric guitar.
markleton

Post by markleton »

Bacchus wrote:It's a millimetric guitar.
Their Instagram page is awesome and full of great pictures, the attention to detail is fab. The offset design is nicer than the symmetrical one.

I bought myself a slightly battered Rickenbacker 330 and it's killed any other guitar wants. Such a funny feeling guitar and despite a load of knocks, fretwear, dodgy thin yet beefy pickups and it sounding plinky I love it to bits.
Johno

Post by Johno »

markleton wrote:
Bacchus wrote:It's a millimetric guitar.
Their Instagram page is awesome and full of great pictures, the attention to detail is fab. The offset design is nicer than the symmetrical one.

I bought myself a slightly battered Rickenbacker 330 and it's killed any other guitar wants. Such a funny feeling guitar and despite a load of knocks, fretwear, dodgy thin yet beefy pickups and it sounding plinky I love it to bits.
Make a thread on the Rick!
plaidbeer

Post by plaidbeer »

Boring scumburst, I know, but it's the most comfortable guitar I have. It's a 94/95 MIJ Jag with Novak Jag-V pickups, a Staytrem bridge, and a Staytrem um...trem. I've put it up for sale a few times locally on CL because I was hankering for a semi/hollowbody or funds, but I'm glad it didn't sell (at least not for a deal I was willing to take). I really like it.

BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Looks like the twin of my 92, minus the Novaks. Mine’s also the most comfortable guitar i’ve ever played. It’s not the “best� guitar I own but it’s the one I would never get rid of.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.