Kraftwerk=Beatles - The self production thread

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

gusman2x

Kraftwerk=Beatles - The self production thread

Post by gusman2x »

Was mentioned before. There are a gowing number of adults on the forum who've realised that keyboard doesn't show off a middle age spread as much as a guitar does.

This is a place to drop your techno, dnb, ambient, and scooter remixes.

If it takes off, we could do an electro comp.

Going straight in with my most recent and weirdest. Mainly Roland D-05, Ableton 10 suite drum samples, some sounds ripped off the internet, Ibanez Jem but with sucky ableton 10 amps.

The Crush Zone
www.lowrisemusic.com

uugh, another Manchester alt/indie band
lorez

Post by lorez »

Like some kind of 80s b movie trying to be Miami vice
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they're made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
gusman2x

Post by gusman2x »

lorez wrote:Like some kind of 80s b movie trying to be Miami vice
Cheers man. Yeah it's maybe a bit weird eh? Trouble I have is that I have no real continuity, and I also struggle picking things up. So if I do something because I'm feeling it, then I struggle to go back and add anything meaningful to it afterwards. And I generally only do an hour of two at a time. Which is obviously lazy, but I have attention span problems.

Not really done much for myself since the above, but I've been trying to do some stuff for a side project to the band that I'm trying to get up an running. It's the singer, me and the bassist. But the bassist isn't really contributing, so I think it's going to turn into a duo. Which I'm fine with. I rate our singer highly as a songwriter, so I've found it much easier to build a track out a song that already exists.

First go, but still a demo, that was supposed to have bass added, and then built up to a live track with some elements removed so we could perform them

Lost Time
www.lowrisemusic.com

lorez

Post by lorez »

That sounds alright. Not sure you need bass, if so maybe some simple synth bass lines
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they're made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR

Re: Kraftwerk=Beatles - The self production thread

Post by kingkiller »

gusman2x wrote:Was mentioned before. There are a gowing number of adults on the forum who've realised that keyboard doesn't show off a middle age spread as much as a guitar does.

Going straight in with my most recent and weirdest. Mainly Roland D-05, Ableton 10 suite drum samples, some sounds ripped off the internet, Ibanez Jem but with sucky ableton 10 amps.

The Crush Zone
I’ve heard a song that uses that little dialogue sample, it’s cool to see someone else’s interpretation of it! I really like the feel of the track
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
Doog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 pm(bussy?)
gusman2x

Re: Kraftwerk=Beatles - The self production thread

Post by gusman2x »

kingkiller wrote:
gusman2x wrote:Was mentioned before. There are a gowing number of adults on the forum who've realised that keyboard doesn't show off a middle age spread as much as a guitar does.

The Crush Zone
I’ve heard a song that uses that little dialogue sample, it’s cool to see someone else’s interpretation of it! I really like the feel of the track
Thanks man, thanks for listening! The sample's from Lost in Translation. I guess I need to be careful using samples of things I've not gotten permission for!
www.lowrisemusic.com

dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

found this on my hard drive - remember the 90s? remember big beat? I made some back then - my favorite bit is my attempt at scratching at 1:40ish

[stream]http://bestnetworx.com/uploader/files/1 ... beyond.mp3[/stream]

http://bestnetworx.com/uploader/files/1 ... beyond.mp3
XY
gusman2x

Post by gusman2x »

CALL THE COPS!
www.lowrisemusic.com

dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

Been having a look through my hard drive and found a jam I did a wee while back MAM 33 (303 clone) synth, Mattel Synsonics drum machine, Microbrute (theremin sound).

http://bestnetworx.com/uploader/files/1 ... com%29.mp3
XY