DOD Rubberneck on (clearance?) sale

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

luciguci

DOD Rubberneck on (clearance?) sale

Post by luciguci »

Noticed that DOD Rubbernecks have gone down in price, they used to be $250 but I've been seeing tons of listings for them around $150 new on Reverb. Snagged an open box model at $100 shipped, if anyone is interested. I also heard about how the entire DOD/Digitech team had been laid off last year and apparently Rubbernecks have been on sale for quite some time, so if you ever wanted one of these, now is the time to grab one before theyre gone I guess.
Doog wrote:Tone is stored in the balls
theshadowofseattle wrote:That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 (she/they)
plaidbeer

Post by plaidbeer »

Bought one new a few weeks ago for $95 from Proaudiostar, who I'd heard some bad things about in terms of shipping delays, but mine got here within a week. It's a lot fun and an insanely good deal for that price.

I don't know if they still have it, but Prymaxe was blowing out the Digitech Obscura delay, too. I used their coupon code and got one for $57 before they realized their mistake and disallowed its use as it was already being sold for $67. It's a nice set of unique delays.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

These things are the fidget spinner equivalent of delay pedals right now, fucking everybody has one.

Good deal for sure. The hell with pedals that cost more than $200, you don't need 'em.
plaidbeer wrote:in terms of shipping delays
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
NickS

Post by NickS »

£185 at Andertons :roll:
George

Post by George »

I have one. The features are pretty great and the delay itself is nice although sometimes I wish I still had the Maxon ad900 which just did one thing really well.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Weren't you waiting a comically long time for yours, George?
George

Post by George »

Yeah, not my savviest purchase to be honest