New Boss SY-1000 Guitar Synthesizer

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

BearBoy

New Boss SY-1000 Guitar Synthesizer

Post by BearBoy »

New synthesizer thingy:

The SY-1000 is a breakthrough creation machine that transforms your guitar or bass rig with limitless sound design options. This powerhouse music tool opens a bold new chapter in the legacy of BOSS guitar synth innovation, fusing decades of R&D with our latest software and hardware advancements. Backed by a cutting-edge sound engine, high-octane DSP, and evolved GK technology, the SY-1000 delivers the finest performance and most organic playing experience to date.

Three simultaneous instruments and premium processing let you craft any sound you can imagine�intense analog-style leads, warm pads, moving synth textures, modeled electric and acoustic tones, or all at once. And with freely configurable footswitches, outputs, and external controls, you can maximize the hardware for any workflow. Sonically vast and deeply expressive, the SY-1000 is an infinite well of inspiration, energizing your musical vision with endless possibilities.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

An demo:

[youtube][/youtube]
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

NickS

Post by NickS »

BearBoy wrote:£879
Not an impulse buy for me then.
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Ha, no. I've never really quite seen the point in guitar synthesizers tbh but I wouldn't mind having a play about with one.