Just scored a Novation Circuit on fleabay.

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

ekwatts
A series of tubes

Just scored a Novation Circuit on fleabay.

Post by ekwatts »

Which I'll be syncing up to my Korg Volca Keys and Bass that I also bought a months back but possibly forgot to mention.

The future is now the 1980s.

Brandon W wrote:you elites.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

That is what I used to try to convince people to rap with me.
It did not work.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Throughout lockdown, I read most of the internet at least twice. I somehow missed this.

How is it going? There was one in a pawnshop near me that had me tempted for a bit, but I don't make enough use of the stuff I already have.
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

It didn't come with a manual which was kind of annoying at first but it's actually pretty intuitive and it's almost daft how quickly you can just start instantly putting songs and ideas together. I've basically never used a proper hardware sequencer or drum machine for this kind of music and the point of this was to try and teach myself and I feel like the last month with it has taught me more about electronic music than I've probably learned in terms of playing guitar over the last ten years, so it's been worth it for that.

Next step is to have a play with new sound packs off the internet, and starting to integrate the MicroKORG and the Volcas into it all with a bunch of pedals.
Brandon W wrote:you elites.