Q Pickups

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Thom
lamp

Q Pickups

Post by Thom »

This is more of a recommendation than anything else. I got some new pickups for my Strat recently and heartily recommend Q Pickups. They are from Croatia and very reasonably priced. I already had 2 sets of pups for my Strat, both Bareknuckles which are awesome, but they were “Hot� and “Uber-hot�, and I wanted something at the other end of the spectrum. I went for their vintage 50s Alnico 3 set and were £80 shipped which is pretty awesome considering BKPs are now £240 a set (which is mental)! Anyway, they are really really good and their service is great and pickups customisable. Their Jazzy pups look cool too. Sales are through their eBay shop but they wind to order.

http://www.qpickups.com/
kim
[='±'=]

Post by kim »

It was taking some time to get updates on shipping but they arrived faster than expected (was expected end of november !).

I'm curious about mustang pickups now too as i heard from someone who has those.

Prices are very fair for the specs.
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Yeah mine were quicker than expected too! I think the prices are great, especially when compared with other "boutique" makers.
kim
[='±'=]

Post by kim »

Indeed, you're easily looking at €150-€250 for a set so i was surprised to see the pricing on the ones i was interested in.
I don't care if they come with covers or in a fancy box, i only care about what i'm paying for the pickups themselves.
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Absolutely.