BIG HAIRY MUFF!

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

euan
partynerd!

Post by euan »

heavium wrote:
superfuzz wrote:
Doog wrote: It's possible there was a crossover period with the boxes, I guess.
'05 was the last year for pine boxes. they were round knob tr00 bypass.
makes sense then, i got it secondhand in '06, was told it'd been used on tour in scotland, i'm jealous of it :P :wink:
There is only like 5 places you need to tour in Scotland. Though a tour of the north+islands would always been cool. Be warned though, they are mighty religious and might stone you for being left handed. :D

I really want a Mogwai Big Muff that was made to promote the Rock Action album.
euan
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

ManInTheTrashCan wrote:cool sounds swoit...Well it's probable but first I'd need to know a rough amount on shipping seeing as i have no idea whatsoever...
One pretty easy way to check, search for ebay auctions of similar size/weight pedals (guess a bit) and see if they have a price for uk -> aus shipping. I get plenty of us-> uk shipping prices when i look at stuff there.
Shabba.
kim
[='±'=]

Post by kim »

mogwai BM, that one looks so fucking ace indeed

ever since i got it i can't imagine not having one on my pedalboard but it's nice when you can get hold of a 'non-standard looking' one..they're hard to come by over here.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

I don't even like Mogwai but I always wanted that muff, for my Big Muff collection.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
ElCapitan

Post by ElCapitan »

A load came up on the bay a few months ago, they gave them all to record company people that had no idea what they were for, lol.
euan
partynerd!

Post by euan »

ElCapitan wrote:A load came up on the bay a few months ago, they gave them all to record company people that had no idea what they were for, lol.
And NME staffers too.
euan