Post by Gandalf »

noice!
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

yeah! Kevin Shields owns something by that company according tho their site
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

hahahaha, that company rocks. I'm waiting on one of their fuzzes. They make like 13 fuzzez and a ringmod.

I wish i could afford more of their stuff, but it's handmade....
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Awesome. I love they fact a lot of ring mods, by their very nature, can pull off a nice tremolo sound.
Tweez

Post by Tweez »

Effector 13's stuff kicks, I'd really like a Truly Beautiful Disaster but I always seem to fritter my money on other things.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Tweez wrote:Effector 13's stuff kicks, I'd really like a Truly Beautiful Disaster but I always seem to fritter my money on other things.
Thats the one I'm waiting for.

It's pretty fancy, and its the cheapest, probably because they make so many, compared to "cleverly named fuzzes #1-36"
Tweez

Post by Tweez »

aen wrote:
Tweez wrote:Effector 13's stuff kicks, I'd really like a Truly Beautiful Disaster but I always seem to fritter my money on other things.
Thats the one I'm waiting for.

It's pretty fancy, and its the cheapest, probably because they make so many, compared to "cleverly named fuzzes #1-36"
Ahh nice, be sure to do samplez when you get it :) The feedback loop in it along with the photo eye are really appealing and the fuzz in it is insane.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

dewd, i love to do teh samples. I might just run my circvuit bent pedals in the loop, for extra audio lethality.
Tweez

Post by Tweez »

aen wrote:dewd, i love to do teh samples. I might just run my circvuit bent pedals in the loop, for extra audio lethality.
Run EVERYTHING into it :) delay pedals are meant to make it crazy, you should find a way of running everything in it, sampling that, then running it all the way back through, that would be behemothic :o
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Well, maybe for samples at home but for live/songwriting purposes, I'd want most of my pedals out of the loop so i could use them without having htem go BLAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAKAKAKKAAKWEEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
superfuzz

Post by superfuzz »

aen wrote:Well, maybe for samples at home but for live/songwriting purposes, I'd want most of my pedals out of the loop so i could use them without having htem go BLAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAKAKAKKAAKWEEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
is it sad that i actually made that noise in my head? Noise is FTW.
Tweez

Post by Tweez »

aen wrote:Well, maybe for samples at home but for live/songwriting purposes, I'd want most of my pedals out of the loop so i could use them without having htem go BLAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAKAKAKKAAKWEEEEEEEOOOWWWWWWWAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Haha that's true :)