24%
Fab Distortion
3%
Other
45%

Total votes: 38
Tweez

Post by Tweez »

Fran wrote:I dont mean to sound arrogant malik but its in teH fingers dude. I sound better than that playing through a Danelecto Bacon & Eggs... :wink:
I'm sure you'd sound better than that playing through actual bacon and eggs let alone the Danelectro.
eupat

Post by eupat »

to me, it's the Danelectro FabTone
Jesse
Neat

Post by Jesse »

Pearl OS-6
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

I don't use one. My main amp is a Peavey Triple XXX 112 and I just use the built in distortion channels because they sound awesome! My other amp is a Fender Twin Reverb that I mostly just use for cleans, and I use a MXR Distortion + pedal, it sounds ok.
LimpDickCheney

Post by LimpDickCheney »

Fran wrote:No-one ever mentions the MXR Distortion+, if you can cope with the shit bypass it is a very versatile stompbox. It cleans up great and up full borders on fuzz.
My personal favorite... and I have tried just about all of them... but you do have to mod for true bypass. I have a 1978 model with block logo.
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

The big Muff is the most gloryous pedal ever invented. iy's like 1/3 distortion, 1/3 fuzz, 1/3 synth. Everything turns into sonic sludge. It's almost like it sound better the sloppyer you play. So much fuzz it covers up your mistakes, and even makes them sound good :D . And it sound fucking fantastic for bass too. Almost the same sound as ripping paper
Fuzz monkeys are generally fed the most bananas