Marshall JVM T minus 1 day!!!

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

true - and if you lurve it loads you can always PX the TSL.
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

I JUST FUCKIN JIZZED MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

this sucks. not only do i know that i would get a kickback, but i've got a musicians friend account with space on it AND i wouldn't have to make payments for over 1 year. damn.
DeadPenny

Post by DeadPenny »

haha... that head is $1600 and change through my store. if anyone in the US wants one. free shipping too on any purchase over $100.

www.alpha-music.com
1-877-486-2001

*shameless plug, i know. if you call, ask for me... haha*
Being in love, I've found, is a lot like working at a factory - eventually, you get replaced by either a foreigner or a machine...
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

if i sold my. . .

$600 = tsl
650 = prosonic
250 = boss gt6
150 = cfx4 channel switcher
------
$1650

jesus. . .
Last edited by dots on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadPenny

Post by DeadPenny »

srsly. if you want one... call me up at the store (i'm off on wednesdays and we're closed on sunday). we have one. i'll find out exactly how much it is tomorrow and i'll post it in here.
Being in love, I've found, is a lot like working at a factory - eventually, you get replaced by either a foreigner or a machine...
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

that'd be dope. i'm srsly considering this although i will "lose" one amp in the process.
DeadPenny

Post by DeadPenny »

the TSL??? i've got a TSL60, and this thing is a complete monster by comparison. just so you know.
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

you mean in weight, size. . . ? or just tonez?
DeadPenny

Post by DeadPenny »

tonez... same chassis as the TSL. it looks pretty much the same as the JCM2000 series (with a couple of those leftover Mode4 buttons, haha).
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

fuck, that's awesome. i'm gonna have to consider this over vacation. i absolutely LOVE my TSL. . . had it for 7 years. so anything that actually replaces it is going to have to be the monster you describe.
DeadPenny

Post by DeadPenny »

i'd check it out locally if you can first, or get some sound clips from Mike. we've got a weird 2 day return policy thing, but if you sell your TSL to get it... then there's not really a way to get the TSL back, ya know??? so... i'd check it out first to make sure you'd be happy with it. and then hit me up.

oh, and i don't make comission, just so you know. i'm not trying to make a sale... i'm just saying as far as i can tell, we're cheaper than GC and MF.
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Did they tell you what time to expect it Mike?
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

DeadPenny wrote:i'd check it out locally if you can first, or get some sound clips from Mike.
gonna do both, actually. i have to work off the mountain tomorrow, so on my way there or back home i'll stop in at fucktard center to see if they got 'em. in fact, i'll prolly call ahead. . .
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion

Post by ultratwin »

dots wrote:fuck, that's awesome. i'm gonna have to consider this over vacation. i absolutely LOVE my TSL. . . had it for 7 years. so anything that actually replaces it is going to have to be the monster you describe.
As a TSL-user I hear ya loud 'n' clear. Then again, when you've got something great and Marshall improves it by 100%, a huge chunck o' me says it simply would be all smiles from there on, even if it doesn't turn out to be a monster.

Of course, if I went from an MXR Phase 90 to...

this:

I think I'd just get seriously pissed off. :wink:
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

haha! much as i nearly suffered an epilectic seizure just looking at that, i guarantee there will be a dozen pedal-philes on this board making room on their boards to fit one! hahahaha!

i'm confident the jvm is would easily find a use in my hands as all of the specs/reviews i've read and the clips i've heard are simply ace. i'm one trip to the music store and one review from mike away from pulling the trigger.