stewmac

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

robert(original)

stewmac

Post by robert(original) »

is alright in my book
i sent them a pic and explained what happened with the broken bottle of tinted lacquer and 3 days later a new can arrived on my doorstep for free, no shipping, no other costs, heck they didn;t even write me back, they just sent it out!
yeah its 12 bucks a can but holy good god, talk about good customer service.
i wish i could be that quik and reliable myself!
dawnofzion

Post by dawnofzion »

they can afford it with as much as they charge for things...but yeah that is some good customer service!
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

Reranch won't even do that. I ordered a can Surf Green and got Daphne blue instead...and the can was even labeled Surf Green. I PM'd Bill about it and heard nothing from him, so I mentioned it in a thread and still heard nothing from him. I didn't really pursue it any further, as I ended up using the Daphne blue for another project or whatever...
tribi9
Administrator

Post by tribi9 »

Aug wrote:Reranch won't even do that. I ordered a can Surf Green and got Daphne blue instead...and the can was even labeled Surf Green. I PM'd Bill about it and heard nothing from him, so I mentioned it in a thread and still heard nothing from him. I didn't really pursue it any further, as I ended up using the Daphne blue for another project or whatever...
Bill is can be a bit of a Richard sometimes!
bassintom

Post by bassintom »

i wish i could be that quik and reliable myself!
Hell you are!..I got the Epi body today...thanks.
dawnofzion

Post by dawnofzion »

yeah it pisses me off that the reranch guy refuses to sell me something face to face and will only ship when I live like 6 miles from him.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

RIGHT ON! im glad you got the body, the neck plate and guard should closely follow via usps.
and its insured so if anything goes wrong we can fuck them in thier small asses!!!
you live 6 miles from him and he won't sell you stuff face to face?
thats odd, it seems like he woul benefit from having abit of a store front.
most of the time i get stuff thru stu mac just becuz they are so reliable, i will pay an extra couple of bucks for something if i konw that it will get here sooner.
allparts has a bad problem with sending the wrong stuff, being late with shipment etc. so if i need something bad enough i will def pay more for it.
plus the last time i got something from allparts they left out about 45 bucks worth of cheap strings and said.
"we are currently out of stock on this item but here is a code for free shipping on your next purchase"
thats horse shit, especially since shipping thry them is never more than 20 bucks, i bitch, and then re-funded me the money and still offered free shipping, so it worked out, but they are still too flakey for me to want to deal with them.