Jay Turser Jaguar copy

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Justin
NSFW

Jay Turser Jaguar copy

Post by Justin »

Do want?

LANK

I think it's 2 crowded with 3 pickups like that, maybe if it was just one and switch was a 3 way toggle. Maybe a diff color? I know that company always has cheap knock offs, but I don't know of anyone that has had one.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

Scares me... ANytime I see 3 humbuckers or big size singles, makes me think of pimp my ride...
Jagermeister

Post by Jagermeister »

those really seem very cool, shoulda been my first axe back in the day maybe, but actually my first electric was another, crappier Turser (believe it or not, one even weirder than that however... body like a yellow blob of urine, crappy humbucker (even as humbuckers go), plywood, strange adjustable metal nut. I'd find a pic, but why bother. I wish I still had it just for the looks.

But that really does look cool. Someone who's not Jay Turser should make it.
Justin
NSFW

Post by Justin »

Jagermeister wrote:Someone who's not Jay Turser should make it.

That's what I was hoping not to hear. I only know about them because they use to slip the left handed ones in every Fender category possible

LEFTY TELECASTER JAY TURSER NICE GUITAR FLAME MAPLE TOP

etc etc. They were always like, crazy with the tops/color and hardware config, and set neck. Just made me think there is no way they put that much into a left handed $300 guitar and it not have something crappy about it. like the body. and the neck.
Jagermeister

Post by Jagermeister »

no clue, I had mine like more than 5 years ago, it was plywood and had the worst pups ever sorta (not that I really knew back then, but seriously, that humbucker WAS the worst thing ever)

Maybe they're better now. Maybe I got a lemon. Maybe those aren't plywood and made in a concentration camp.

For the price it might be worth it. I find Squier to be a trustable beginner axe company, don't know about turser. For what it's worth the neck was kinda nice.
Justin
NSFW

Post by Justin »

Yeah, I'm not looking for a beginner guitar though. I'm maybe looking for a cheap guitar. I've been playing American/Mexican/Japanese fenders most the past 13 years, and anything below that I usually hate.
Mark

Post by Mark »

shipping is $40 usa lower 48 states,,,,,,canada $60,,,,europe $125,,,,asia australia $200
$200 shipping? I'll pass. It'll might play good but the looks...