dimebag repair

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Kill it while you have the chance.
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

robert(original) wrote:that was harsh, really really harsh, i am actually a fan of pantera, there i said it!
i dig metal, not nu metal so much as just good ol metal, its like rock n roll on steriods and crown royal.
he got it back and is digging the hell out of it! which im glad cuz he is a good friend of mine, his normal guitar is a les paul standard(epi) that i have down some work to.
he got the dimebolt in exchange for some tattoo work( he is more or less a good home scratcher)
but he just started playing with local black metal gods "Hordes of Nebula" and needed something with a floyed on it.
btw, anyone know where i can get some of those locking parts for the nut?
you talkin to me????????

cause I felt bad about typing that but couldn't resist, I really have nothing against dimebag, but that guitar is ugly as sin
Fuzz monkeys are generally fed the most bananas
NickS

Post by NickS »

bubbles_horwitz wrote:holy biag, that guitar would be way cool if it weren't for the headstock. any guitar with lightning bolts on it is cool if you ask me.
Why not chisel out lightning-shaped channels, fill them with resin and light them with blue-white LEDs? Best arrange it so the different channels can be lit by different LEDs. Then drive the LEDs in a number of different ways - random, sound-light..... that sounds very tacky and quite rock'n'roll to me.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

mo, that is essentially what im looking for but....... by the time i would get the string clamp and the screw an have it shipped i would have to charge the guy 10 bucks for a lil tiny piece.
ligtht rail, i understand, its so fun to poke fun on a touchy situation.
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

thats what ss.org is about these days isnt it :?: :lol:
Fuzz monkeys are generally fed the most bananas
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

paul_ wrote:Image
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111