they RE-reissued the soapshire

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

in my soapshire i but the JB from my jagstang in the bridge and the Jagstang stock pickup in the neck of it. re-wired all the pots so it goes Tone-Tone-Jack-Vol-Vol

instead of Tone-Vol-Jack-Tone-Vol
dots wrote:incesticide
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

the stock wilshire pickups are quite good on thier own though....the neck pickup is the same one that goes in thier Dot guitars, and the bridge pickup is from thier gold top LP. (they were stamped on the bottom which guitar they were destend for)
Pacafeliz

Post by Pacafeliz »

tribi9 wrote: Paca, Do u know Mana?
:lol: :!: HAHAHA that's a weird question... but yes. you just CAN'T live in latin america and not know Maná. as well as Shakira and Juanes :oops: but you're constantly being spoon-fed this stuff...

oh well ok i admit, i used to like mana, and when I'm kinda boozed-up at the beach i might even hum or sing along. urgh!

why you ask?
my name is Pat.
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

Backordered until August as of Today
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

holy shit. big demand
tribi9
Administrator

Post by tribi9 »

Pacafeliz wrote:
:lol: :!: HAHAHA that's a weird question... but yes. you just CAN'T live in latin america and not know Maná. as well as Shakira and Juanes :oops: but you're constantly being spoon-fed this stuff...

oh well ok i admit, i used to like mana, and when I'm kinda boozed-up at the beach i might even hum or sing along. urgh!

why you ask?
I asked cuz I see you're in Mexico. I used to love Mana way back! (Well, I still like them) Juanes is alright too! Shakira just has a wicked ass, don't really like any of her songs....

:)
Pacafeliz

Post by Pacafeliz »

tribi9 wrote:
Pacafeliz wrote:

why you ask?
I asked cuz I see you're in Mexico. I used to love Mana way back! (Well, I still like them) Juanes is alright too! Shakira just has a wicked ass, don't really like any of her songs....

:)
...talk about guilty pleasures! :oops: :lol:

but yeah, their songs were fun.

juanes, all the pop etc. but he's one of the VERY few that actually has his "signature sound"! 3sec into a song you KNOW it's him. a bit TOO predicable but you gotta give 'em that. good pop songs (i never thought I'd say that).

shakira -oh golly- has some fine tunes too. good songwriting, quite versatile. and yeah, some ass to get lost in it. literally.

---and now back to our scheduled program--- :oops:
my name is Pat.