Competition Jag on the go. Rob(Og)

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

tribi9 wrote:BacchusPaul, fair enough. You don't need to to biz with me. I have good ebay feedback, whatchu got?
I've got good favour with people on these boards, I've gotten good deals from people who knew that I'd get more use out of the stuff they owned than they would. I've got confidence that if I was looking for something people here would help me out. I've got people here that I've helped out for free, and even sent equipment for free. I've got a nice warm glow, knowing that I am part of the a community of guitarisits with similar tastes to myself, who wouldn't try to rip me off, and wouldn't see me wrong.

Fuck your ebay feedback and fuck you.
tribi9
Administrator

Post by tribi9 »

I've sent people stuff here for almost nothing. I just gave away a multimeter last week. When Rob(OG) sold me the body, I paypaled extra money so he could buy a drill bit to do the bridge holes.

You're judging me without even knowing me. I did not steal the body, I bought a body I put a lot of work into and also a bit of money on it and Im choosing to sell it.

So fuck you and your googly eyes you piece of shit, you don't even know me at all.

I don't want to be part of a community that is forever infatuated with Robroe's mug, or Mike's bullshit antics. (Really? Do we really need yet another Robroe or Mike Banner?)

I don't need to kiss anybody's ass so I can be accepted by the community. If and when I can afford to give something away, I will.
luke

Post by luke »

tribi9 wrote:I've sent people stuff here for almost nothing. I just gave away a multimeter last week. When Rob(OG) sold me the body, I paypaled extra money so he could buy a drill bit to do the bridge holes.

You're judging me without even knowing me. I did not steal the body, I bought a body I put a lot of work into and also a bit of money on it and Im choosing to sell it.

So fuck you and your googly eyes you piece of shit, you don't even know me at all.

I don't want to be part of a community that is forever infatuated with Robroe's mug, or Mike's bullshit antics. (Really? Do we really need yet another Robroe or Mike Banner?)

I don't need to kiss anybody's ass so I can be accepted by the community. If and when I can afford to give something away, I will.
But Robroe is the last America hero, and Mike will hate us all no matter what I say about him here. We need more banners, it's the best we can do.
tribi9
Administrator

Post by tribi9 »

Malik wrote:
tribi9 wrote:I've sent people stuff here for almost nothing. I just gave away a multimeter last week. When Rob(OG) sold me the body, I paypaled extra money so he could buy a drill bit to do the bridge holes.

But Robroe is the last America hero, and Mike will hate us all no matter what I say about him here. We need more banners, it's the best we can do.
Nothing against Robroe dude, just making a point of people that join and start kissing older member's asses to become accepted.

Malik you remember I offered you a free decal for your guitar? Sometimes I do give free stuff.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

in a nutshell, he bought the body from me, it was something i put alot of work into it for myself but i gave up on it, now he has done the same, and rightfully so, its his property.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

Wow, shit hit the fan...
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
tribi9
Administrator

Post by tribi9 »

Ninja Mike 808 wrote:Wow, shit hit the fan...
I don't need this shit, so fuck it. Im outta shorscale. Im sure Mike can fill the tiny gap I leave (If there is any gap left at all), with some hatred posts. I"ll take my dodgy deals and shitty projects elsewhere.

Peace
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

oh for fucksakes, don't throw a fit, you should have figured it out by now that you only have to worry about what i think and i just said that its your property now, so do whatever the fuck you want with it.
altho if it hits over 85 bucks im going to feel like an idiot.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

tribi9 wrote:
Ninja Mike 808 wrote:Wow, shit hit the fan...
I don't need this shit, so fuck it. Im outta shorscale. Im sure Mike can fill the tiny gap I leave (If there is any gap left at all), with some hatred posts. I"ll take my dodgy deals and shitty projects elsewhere.

Peace
It's just the internet and just a forum...
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Oh. I see. This was the drama he was referring to earlier. well, see you later!
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Mustang Melx

Post by Mustang Melx »

I just read this whole thread because I was thinking of putting some stripes on my Jagmaster, shame it ended like this. :(
This project was looking good for a while too, when I sprayed my Jagmaster it didn't come out perfect but after a bit of playing and the odd knock it's got, I think it looks fine....a bit shabby looking but that's ok with me.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

I was just thinking, if you wanna hand sand something, you may want to try a sanding sponge, I think it feels better than just sand paper...
cooter

Post by cooter »

I've dealt with tribi9 and he was straight up with me.
Smells like Rock n' Roll
bassintom

Post by bassintom »

Tribi is Shady.
....not so.
He has helped me out.Straight up in my book.
Everyone knows Mike is expert at getting under skin..it's an accepted fact.you just have to learn to deal with it like the rest of us.
And yeah,,it's just the internutz.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Pfft. I have ethics. Bite me.
More Cowbell

Post by More Cowbell »

No offense...but is tribi, guitarfather?
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Yes.
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

"why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends...."
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

More Cowbell wrote:No offense...but is tribi, guitarfather?
► Show Spoiler
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

hahah I love how EVERYONE in that picture is looking directly at him. no one didn't notice
Fuzz monkeys are generally fed the most bananas