Favorite Fuzz Pedal....

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

vincel

Post by vincel »

endsjustifymeans wrote:Timhulio's green muff
Ditto. My favourite Muff pedal ever.

(Although I feel I'm betraying my Keeley DS-1, which I also lurv, but in a different way of course.)
the isaac eaton

Post by the isaac eaton »

I played with one of these today for a good hour.

Really cool stuff. I like it because you can get glitchy atari fuzz and also big muff sounds. And the lightning bolt button engages the oscillations instead of moving knobs around like a fuzz factory, very convenient. Really really really great fuzz.
murch33

Post by murch33 »

Definitely a Muff of some kind. I've been through a ton of them, and currently my favorite is the Pink Flesh.
Will
Up on his Whore Lore

Post by Will »

I want the Maestro that was used on Satisfaction and a bunch of the Beatles stuff. I got to play through an OG one a while back.

I don't know how I'd use one, cause it's crazy harsh and gated, but I just dig it. It has to be the 1.5v (single AA) one, though.
dub

Post by dub »

I used to have one of the v1 FuzzGods... the chromed germanium ones.
I miss it, as a one-stop-fuzz-shop it had a lot of options.
For lack of a better word, it was almost too 'musical' for my taste, I couldn't get an ugly sound out of it. Even the gated oscillations were pretty.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

I'm kind of torn between a few different pedals. My Eau claire Thunder and Hair of the Dog, and Devi Ever's Soda Meiser and Torn's Peaker, but they all have such different sounds and places. TP is such a great "classic" sounding fuzz, fairly sharp and slinky and mean, the SM has such an awsome deep growl and my FAVE octave fuzz sound ever. ECT is my go to workhorse, though, full on thunder-fuckin' and stoner tone meltdowns.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury