aparently james hetfield now has teh kurdtz

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

I repeat: Newstead for the win. He looked the part and rocked it like a mofo. Trujillo better in Suicidal and infectious
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
dub

Post by dub »

My favourite part is where Hetfield's all mad they've been working while he's off doing family stuff, and he says something along the lines of "I feel like I'm being ignored and no one is listening to what I'm saying."

and then with a sigh, Kirk Hammett goes "That's how I've felt for the last twenty years"... and everyone ignores him.

ahahahaha
Fibus

Post by Fibus »

The two best moments in that movie hands down are the Dave Mustaine interviews where he refers to Lars as his "little danish friend" and talks about smoking pot with him through the ground.

That and the part were Lars and James are fighting in the studio and it is going back and forth so much that the Kirk just slaps his forehead in exhausted frustration.

Or the part were Lars tells Kirk they shouldn't have solos on the album because that will date it, then Kirk explains that not having solos dates it to the era they are currently in (NUMETAL!!!) and Lars being the drummer and therefore the most knowledgeable about guitar solos just ignores him and they end up having no solos.

I felt really bad for Kirk after that movie, the man just wants to play guitar but no one else seems to be interested in music at all anymore.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Jason Newsted is a wuss. Did anyone see that Idol show where he, gilby clark and tommy lee were trying to find a new singer for their circa-2006 mid-90s heavy alt-rock band? If he's the cool one from Metallica, holy fucking shit you guys.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"