cheap Blackstar 5W

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

cheap Blackstar 5W

Post by endsjustifymeans »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackstar-HT-5H-5W- ... 5701wt_859

powers up, no output. Could be an easy fix.
dots wrote:society is crumbling because of asshoels like ends
brainfur wrote:I'm having difficulty reconciling my desire to smash the state & kill all white people with my desire for a new telecaster
Mages
súper crujiente

Post by Mages »

hmmm... cool. watching.....
cogito ergo sum...thing or other...
SAVEStheDAY

Post by SAVEStheDAY »

I picked one of these up on sale earlier this year and love it.
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

hour and a half to go. under $200.
brainfur wrote:I'm having difficulty reconciling my desire to smash the state & kill all white people with my desire for a new telecaster
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

I played the combo version of this today and it sounds lovely! My only complaint would be that on the drive channel is far too harsh. For a light overdrive I had it at about 7 or 8 o clock, and once I got to about 12 o clock there was crazy crazy gain. Beyond that it just sounded silly.

The cleans were a wonder to behold though, I thought. If you know how to fix it, this certainly seems like a good buy.
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

Freddy V-C wrote: The cleans were a wonder to behold though, I thought. If you know how to fix it, this certainly seems like a good buy.
I'd be stunned if one of us couldn't get this going with 45 minutes and some solder.
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

endsjustifymeans wrote:
Freddy V-C wrote: The cleans were a wonder to behold though, I thought. If you know how to fix it, this certainly seems like a good buy.
I'd be stunned if one of us couldn't get this going with 45 minutes and some solder.
No doubt about it, someone (most people, probably) here could. Not me though; Freddy + soldering iron = disaster
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

Freddy V-C wrote:
endsjustifymeans wrote:
No doubt about it, someone (most people, probably) here could. Not me though; Freddy + soldering iron = disaster
Lol, same boat. I can wire a guitar no problem but I'd blow myself up with this. Note I haven't bid on it... if I had two bits of electronic know how this would be mine.