Maker of Klon Speaks!

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

timhulio
Redheaded Stepchild

Post by timhulio »

Reece wrote:ITT: Klon maker speaks, is exactly how I suspected him to be.
Aren't you glad you don't gotta phone him up and ask nicely if you can have one of his pedals? Pretty-please with sugar on top.

None-too-clever business practices:
1) Making one product
2) that relies on a dwindling supply of NOS parts
taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

Mike wrote:haha. Noted. Check your stocking.
That sounds like a great stocking stuffer to me. If I can get my funding together, I hope to have one in my stocking too. It will make my new Jag sound so nice. I am saving room on my pedalboard for one!
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
nomorebridge

Post by nomorebridge »

You'd think it should have an adverse effect on his business but as usual on TGP that post know has a ton of people saying I'm ringing to order now I know they won't be around forever.... it's absolute genius!

I find it even more amazing he claims he has 'these diodes'.... and there the only ones that make a Klon sound like a Klon and there is only one bag in the whole universe and he's the guy with them.... well that's a bit of luck eh!.... and in his world nowhere like Mike or anyone could ever get their hands on anything close.... as has been pointed out it's mental!

Also is he suggesting that had he not got the 'magic diodes' he would have just said oh fuck this complex little circuit I designed I just sounds average I'm off to do something else... I'm betting not