Fender Flame

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Joey

Post by Joey »

robert(original) wrote:o, my, fuk.
good way to screw up buddy, if you wanted something like that you should have bought a cv jag, or jazz. i may be a bit harsh, but c'mon!
I can get a Jag & Jazz any day, all day long, just gotta throw enough money at it.
pumpkin
on the road to bantown

Post by pumpkin »

dub wrote:Block and refinish (black!)? :twisted:

I've never heard of it, but I looks pretty nice. I think even with the cost of restoration, you'd still come out with a quality guitar for cheaps.

Assuming its well made.

If I were you I'd get that tremelo route fixed, and refinish it in white. It'd be amazing then. Hell I'd even give doing it myself a go... what do you have to loose?
sonicmansuperb

Post by sonicmansuperb »

Fix the Tremolo cavity so that it properly fits the Jaguar Tremolo and looks nice, fill in the Stop tail's holes, refinish in color of choice, your own custom guitar(I've never seen a Gibson style guitar with a Jaguar Tremolo, other than an SG) A guitar all your own that looks nice.
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

sonicmansuperb wrote:Fix the Tremolo cavity so that it properly fits the Jaguar Tremolo and looks nice, fill in the Stop tail's holes, refinish in color of choice, your own custom guitar(I've never seen a Gibson style guitar with a Jaguar Tremolo, other than an SG) A guitar all your own that looks nice.
Well there's that dude in Feeler that has that Firebirdmaster thing.
The wretchedness of their music ruins the appeal of that guitar for me, even if on paper, I should be jizzling all over myself at the though of it.

Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total
pumpkin
on the road to bantown

Post by pumpkin »

laterallateral wrote:
sonicmansuperb wrote:Fix the Tremolo cavity so that it properly fits the Jaguar Tremolo and looks nice, fill in the Stop tail's holes, refinish in color of choice, your own custom guitar(I've never seen a Gibson style guitar with a Jaguar Tremolo, other than an SG) A guitar all your own that looks nice.
Well there's that dude in Feeler that has that Firebirdmaster thing.
The wretchedness of their music ruins the appeal of that guitar for me, even if on paper, I should be jizzling all over myself at the though of it.

Yeah but Feeler suck, they're like one step above Busted. I really wouldn't seek to emulate them.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Indeed, but what about Feeder?
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

BacchusPaul wrote:Indeed, but what about Feeder?
Yeah, they suck too.
Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total
pumpkin
on the road to bantown

Post by pumpkin »

BacchusPaul wrote:Indeed, but what about Feeder?
Sorry I'm getting my crap bands mixed up.