Official Kurtified Jag for £400

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

Woah.. kurt cobain strat is cool!
othomas2

Post by othomas2 »

Here's the translated page. Funny !!!!

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... 26rls%3Den
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

1, Tune-O-Matic remodeling
ライブ派プレイヤーには最適の改造です。 To live is adapted from the best pro player. ブリッジを交換する事で弦落ちを防ぎます。 Prevent falls in the strings that replace the bridge. ご希望のTune-O-Maticの種類をご指定下さい。 Tune-O-Matic you wish, please specify type.
Among the most popular Mustang model that reproduces as much as possible the type of yearning Mania 1965 "MG65-86" basis, which was mounted on the rear DiMaggio Supadisutoshon KC style!
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
Addam

Post by Addam »

2 questions;
Does the Jag come with a roll of duct tape?

Where is the 'Vandalism: as beatuiful as a rock in a cops face' sticker?
Cos without that it's just a black humbuckered strat

The Jag lacks the 'extra' strap button on the lower horn. (I know a proper nerdy thing to notice)
Pens
less dickface

Post by Pens »

I was searching for lefty Jag cases and happened upon this site, which then showed me the following as a related search:

http://www.fenderjaguar.org/for-sale/65 ... e-jaguar-2

What the fucking hell?! They even made these lefty too?!?!? Check the price difference we have to pay, though.
euan wrote: I'm running in monoscope right now. I can't read multiple dimensions of meta right now
finboy

Post by finboy »

Pens wrote:I was searching for lefty Jag cases and happened upon this site, which then showed me the following as a related search:

http://www.fenderjaguar.org/for-sale/65 ... e-jaguar-2

What the fucking hell?! They even made these lefty too?!?!? Check the price difference we have to pay, though.
daaamn, you lefties get screwed.
taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

I think it's wrong simply because the original was lefty, they should make some lefty copies.
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
vincel

Post by vincel »

Justyn wrote:Is there ANY aftermarket dealers that sell the toggley plate?
PM'd.
Pens
less dickface

Post by Pens »

taylornutt wrote:I think it's wrong simply because the original was lefty, they should make some lefty copies.
Well, they did, or at least Japan did, as usual. What it proves to me is that Fender USA are a bunch of fucktards. If SX and Agile can manage to efficiently produce left models, and Fender Japan can efficiently produce high quality left models, Fender USA are just a bunch of lazy fucks. The price premium is due to the fact that getting Japanese Fenders to the US is a bit of a shady deal and the people willing to do so charge out the ass for it.

Before the Fender Japan lockdown, you could get lefty Jags and Stangs for around $700. I bought my Jag in '00 for about $600.

UGH.
euan wrote: I'm running in monoscope right now. I can't read multiple dimensions of meta right now
othomas2

Post by othomas2 »